There are 164 users in the forums

Last mock! For March!

Originally posted by SFBuckeye:
Originally posted by HERN:
As many mock drafts you've done, I would be pissed if I didn't get at least one pick correct.

I just do it cause it upsets some guys that think I should get there permission to post. Whatever I post there's 5 guys that attack me yet they read every single post. And when I start a debate about something they chime in with there opinion. No one forces them to look at my mocks I just do it to show different scenarios. Their mocks are crap like everyone else's they just don't know yet. Baalke might pick 1 or 2 players any of us are calling for. Every online mock by almost every expert will be wrong. I just post cause I'm pumped bored waiting for the draft. There's even a guy on here that tries to check my grammar and punctuation. So if you don't like my mocks maybe suggest a different player or explain why we might go away I would probadly look the guy up and check him. Maybe even change and put that guy in my next mock. but all these attacks are ridiculous. I'm here because I'm a fan. You won't find me attacking anyone personally for their mock I just have different opinions and sometimes I just post to hear other fans opinion.

I've done over 1000 fanspeak and 100 firstpick
I like reading all the different scenarios. I too think too many people bash on here. I try to comment on the positive in each mock I read. Carry on
Spence
Docson
Spriggs
J Smith

I'll take those 4, more d line depth, a KR and a late QB and be very please with the entire draft
Share 49ersWebzone