LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 232 users in the forums

Moritz Boehringer - WR

Originally posted by Zealot:
Ja, ja, das ist sehr gut.
Hau ab, ich bin die Vorzeigekartoffel hier!!!!
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by Zealot:
Ja, ja, das ist sehr gut.
Hau ab, ich bin die Vorzeigekartoffel hier!!!!

Jawohl, mein Herr!
He's got one heck of a farmer's tan, though
Another foreign workout hero, another guy for cciowa to be skeptical of
The new thread with all the German fans might prove entertaining
Get me a ticket aboard this hype train... Future hofer right here...

There's nothing like German engineering.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 9erguy:
Can he block

In the tradition of great German football league players, he can block, he can slide tackle, he can dribble, he can pass and he's got a killer shot from 15 yards out.

Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
Get me a ticket aboard this hype train... Future hofer right here...

There's nothing like German engineering.

German Cut !!! Just the way both Phoenix and Wrathman loves it!!!

• xcfan
  • Veteran
All those combine-like numbers are irrelevant; i just want to know how far he throws the discus.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000649267/article/incredible-pro-day-puts-german-moritz-boehringer-on-nfl-radar

Projected to go as high as the 4th round

The guy is a world class athlete at that height and weight. You can see from the tape that he has an extra gear, albeit against very low competition. A team loaded with back end draft picks may take a flier on him, throw him on the practice squad and see what they've got. At the very least, you probably have a kick ass special teamer.

In the end, teams in the back end of the draft will have to make a judgment call between guys like De'Runnya Wilson and this chap. Same size, same weight, and one is a great athlete, while one is super mediocre at best. If coaches see this guy as a fast learner, they made walk that card up to the podium.
  • Jasta
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
what a stupid ass name, no thanks

Originally posted by MadDog49er:
In the end, teams in the back end of the draft will have to make a judgment call between guys like De'Runnya Wilson and this chap.

De'Runnya... Moritz...

One of those sounds like a bargain basement brand laxative.

One of those is just the German version of 'Maurice'.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I'd take him in the mid 3rd.. .I don't think that it's gonna hurt us.. as of now, we have no REAL TE anyhow, so why not???
Originally posted by 9moon:
I'd take him in the mid 3rd.. .I don't think that it's gonna hurt us.. as of now, we have no REAL TE anyhow, so why not???

Lol Baalke would be crucified for picking him up earlier than the 5th. Also he'd be a WR not a TE
Originally posted by 9moon:

The 3rd day of May is probably a better choice...
Share 49ersWebzone