There are 254 users in the forums

My projections for the top picks!

R1/P1 Titans Tunsil OT
R1/P2 Browns Wentz QB
R1/P3 Chargers Ramsey CB
R1/P4 Cowboys Bosa DE
R1/P5 Jaquars Jack LB
R1/P6 Rams Goff QB
R1/P7 ? Do we take Buckner or trade down with a team wanting Elliott or Stanley. Is Buckner a mid second round pick better than Lawson or whoever we take 10-15 depending on how far we trade down? I consider Bosa, Tunsil, Ramsey and Jack to be tier 1 prospects and don't think Buckner is good enough to pass on a mid 1st and mid 2nd round pick. Thoughts?
Did I miss something or does LA have the 6th pick??
Originally posted by SFBuckeye:
R1/P1 Titans Tunsil OT
R1/P2 Browns Wentz QB
R1/P3 Chargers Ramsey CB
R1/P4 Cowboys Bosa DE
R1/P5 Jaquars Jack LB
R1/P6 Rams Goff QB
R1/P7 ? Do we take Buckner or trade down with a team wanting Elliott or Stanley. Is Buckner a mid second round pick better than Lawson or whoever we take 10-15 depending on how far we trade down? I consider Bosa, Tunsil, Ramsey and Jack to be tier 1 prospects and don't think Buckner is good enough to pass on a mid 1st and mid 2nd round pick. Thoughts?

If that played out, I'd select Buckner.
We are better trade down at #9 or #11 then grab to Josh Doctson. Josh Doctson is very good and special talent WR.
So, what will the Rams have to give up to move from pick number 15 to pick number six?
[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Mar 30, 2016 at 4:13 PM ]
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
So, what will the Rams have to give up to move from pick number 15 to pick number six?

By the trade value points the Rams would have to give up one of their 2 2nd round picks and maybe a 4th. But I bet Ozzie would do it for a 1st and a 2nd. To move from 15 to 7 with us they would have to give up pick 45 which comes to exactly pick 7 (1500)= pick 15 + pick 45 (1500) plus they get to steal a potential franchise QB from us.
[b]q
Originally posted by AiNoKea:
Did I miss something or does LA have the 6th pick??

No but they have 2 2nd round picks and they would only have to give up 1 and maybe a 4th to jump us. If they think one of them guys are franchise QBs it would be worth it to screw a division rival. It would suck if Goff turned into Aaron Rodgers and the Rams jumped us to get him and we would have to watch him beat us for 10-12 years. It would suck for them is we got him and they new they could have jumped us for a 2nd round pick.
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
We are better trade down at #9 or #11 then grab to Josh Doctson. Josh Doctson is very good and special talent WR.

I would love to get Doctson after passing on WRs when the draft was deep with them the last 2 years. I'm starting to think Coleman is going to be the 1st WR drafted.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
R1/P1 Titans Tunsil OT
R1/P2 Browns Wentz QB
R1/P3 Chargers Ramsey CB
R1/P4 Cowboys Bosa DE
R1/P5 Jaquars Jack LB
R1/P6 Rams Goff QB
Like I've been saying, if the above were to happen, I expect Baalke to surprise everyone by picking Eze E!!
Originally posted by 9moon:
Like I've been saying, if the above were to happen, I expect Baalke to surprise everyone by picking Eze E!!

Being unbiased towards the Buckeyes I wouldn't be upset with that. Hyde's running style is going to cause him to miss games 11 in 2 seasons which equals what Gore missed in 11 seasons I think. That would be a nice 1-2 punch right there.

Originally posted by pete98146:
R1/P1 Titans Tunsil OT
R1/P2 Browns Wentz QB
R1/P3 Chargers Ramsey CB
R1/P4 Cowboys Bosa DE
R1/P5 Jaquars Jack LB
R1/P6 Rams Goff QB

If that played out, I'd select Buckner.

Same here.
Originally posted by BuZzB05:

I would love to get Doctson after passing on WRs when the draft was deep with them the last 2 years. I'm starting to think Coleman is going to be the 1st WR drafted.

I am check video recently about Corey Coleman 5'11". He looks good a games and smart player football. Corey is pretty good too fast to run. Doctson does too fast to run, too! Doctson is 6"2 tall. Corey dont have talent too jumping high and weak unblock. Doctson is pretty good for high jumping and good block. It is better by Doctson!
It'd be Buckner in a heartbeat...he's the best DL in this draft and with him, we'd have one of the best young front 3's in the league (Armstead - Dial/Williams - Buckner).
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:

Being unbiased towards the Buckeyes I wouldn't be upset with that. Hyde's running style is going to cause him to miss games 11 in 2 seasons which equals what Gore missed in 11 seasons I think. That would be a nice 1-2 punch right there.

Hey, I would rather have Baalke pick Eze E over that over size-hype Buckner anytime of the day.. Carlos even at OSU could never stay healthy, so as good as he is, it'll be a waste of time for the 49ers to see him produce 8 games a year only.. With he and he's so called "Baby Bro" (Eze) as our RB, it just feels so much safer and better..

I'm sure Kelly remembers what Eze did to Oregon eventho he was no longer their coach.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
It'd be Buckner in a heartbeat...he's the best DL in this draft and with him, we'd have one of the best young front 3's in the league (Armstead - Dial/Williams - Buckner).

How high are you really on both Dial and Armstead??

with Buck, Dial and Arm, we'd have the tallest-biggest and softest DL the league has seen!!
Share 49ersWebzone