LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

We got more picks than ERRRRRYYYYBODDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!

whats the over under on picks rehabing blown acl's this draft?

With this many picks.......I say at least 3
Originally posted by Bellaleo:
the majority of our picks are day 3,not much value in trades.

When you combine them with other picks to move up in a round for a better quality player, that's much more value then a player that won't make the team or is on the practice squad
  • Antix
  • Veteran
With being so silent in FA he HAS to trade up at least once to get another 2nd or 3rd rounder.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bimbo_Coles:
Originally posted by thl408:
9 of those picks are on day 3 (rounds 4-7). If Baalke can parlay some of those into another Day2 pick, that'd be good. If he doesn't, and keeps all those day 3 picks, my guess is he goes for guys with attractive physical traits even if they didn't produce in college. "Bigger people beat up little people"

It's too bad FO think and draft that way. Maybe they should just draft body builders. We would intimidate for the 1st 10 min. Haha!
After Trent trades half of those picks, for more picks next year, and saves all 60 million of our cap room...our NEW GM, will be set!
Originally posted by titan:
It's too bad FO think and draft that way. Maybe they should just draft body builders. We would intimidate for the 1st 10 min. Haha!

https://twitter.com/johnfarmen/status/692206368724553728
I guess that would rule Oakman out, I probably have bigger calves
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Baalke is about to go Tonya Harding on a couple of first rounders so he can get the most out of his 12 picks.
"Bigger people beat up little people"

Not always true. It's a mistake to over-value size. I know lots of big men who are pussies, have no heart, bad attitude, etc.
"It's not size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog"
"Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane"
we still have that loser Baalke making the picks.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
The Niners had $60 million in cap space, too. Have to use the picks wisely in the end. C'mon Baalke! Don't piss us fans off any more than you already have.

Watch just not use the pics like the cap lolz

• titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Vito_Corleone:
"Bigger people beat up little people"

Not always true. It's a mistake to over-value size. I know lots of big men who are pussies, have no heart, bad attitude, etc.
"It's not size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog"
"Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane"

Right! I know short people that are not small! Sproles is short, but dude is not small.
Whats the point? Baalke either over draft or trade back when there's a good player on the board. I won't be shock if he picks Connor Cook at #7.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stud85:
Whats the point? Baalke either over draft or trade back when there's a good player on the board. I won't be shock if he picks Connor Cook at #7.

Roberto Aguayo at #7
Share 49ersWebzone