LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

We got more picks than ERRRRRYYYYBODDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!

• nj9er
  • Veteran
Now hopefully there is 12 guys with torn ACLs we can use them on!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by nj9er:

this

balks gonna balks
Originally posted by susweel:

this

balks gonna balks
beat me to it.

THAT'S 24 TORN ACLS!!!!111!!
I hope to s**t we get either 2 firsts or 2 seconds by trading some of our picks. Odds are the 9 picks from the 4th on are not all going to make the team and the better talent may stick around.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Soon we'll own all the draft picks

LOL
Blocking tight end
Running back
Safety
Hybrid offensive player
Torn ACL's

^^^ all players we will draft. Filling in ZERO needs lol

Let's hope for neeeeeeds. Not wants
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
So conflicted. I want him to nail these 12 pics in the draft but I really want Baalke fired.

Too bad there isn't a way for him to nail the draft and still get fired for all his past transgressions.
Don't matter. Baalke is making the picks... More safeties, Acl tears, and wtf picks
So conflicted. I want him to nail these 12 pics in the draft but I really want Baalke fired.

Too bad there isn't a way for him to nail the draft and still get fired for all his past transgressions.

There is absolutely a way. He can nail the draft by taking Wentz, Spriggs, and Smith and when those guys pan out, he'll be gone. As long as this draft class performs well 3 years from now, I'll be happy. If we go 3-13 next year, Baalke will probably be gone and we'll get Myles Garrett or Deshaun Watson. Hoping Chip Kelly gets another shot with a more talented roster after we lose a ton of games this season though.
Originally posted by thl408:
9 of those picks are on day 3 (rounds 4-7). If Baalke can parlay some of those into another Day2 pick, that'd be good. If he doesn't, and keeps all those day 3 picks, my guess is he goes for guys with attractive physical traits even if they didn't produce in college. "Bigger people beat up little people"
Trent Brown might work out using that line of thinking

Baalke has used 50+ picks already, we will be lucky to get an impact player and one adequate olineman
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by 9er2k:
Hell yeah!
we're about to reload on safety's and players who tore acl's! I can already envision Jed hoisting the Lombardi

and about 3-4 more rbs!

We have one RB
9 of those picks are on day 3 (rounds 4-7). If Baalke can parlay some of those into another Day2 pick, that'd be good. If he doesn't, and keeps all those day 3 picks, my guess is he goes for guys with attractive physical traits even if they didn't produce in college. "Bigger people beat up little people"

This. We need to trade up with all that picks, I'm tired of us trading back, missing out on guys and gaining late picks
Originally posted by 49ers808:

This. We need to trade up with all that picks, I'm tired of us trading back, missing out on guys and gaining late picks

the majority of our picks are day 3,not much value in trades.
gotta cash em' in for a change. not necessarily part of constant trent circlejerk, but i get tired of hearing about how many picks we have. instant contributors please unless it's a QBoftf
Share 49ersWebzone