LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

BIG TRADE mock..

FREE AGENTS

ILB Donald Butler- got a big deal and didn't play as expected..exactly Baalke type of signing..slides in next to Bowman and hopefully regains his great play
OG Geoff Shwartz-another vet to battle the young guys and can play tackle in case of injuries..

CUTS

Brooks-yes we can afford him but this is a rebuild and keeping him only holds back the young guys to show what they can do..turn the page..its a new chapter..
Devey-bye
Simpson-
Pears-horrible

TRADES

Bethea for De'Anthony Thomas and a 5th next year

49ers TRADE Colin Kaepernick, ( restructures to go to NY ) the number 7 pick and a 5th round pick to the Jets for Muhammed Wilkerson the number 20 pick and number 51 pick
I think this works out good for both teams bc the Jets get their QB and a top 10 pick for a pick in the 20s and 50s we can use and a star player and leader who is young..the jets cant sign Wilkerson to a big deal he wants and he will be a free agent next year..the way I see it is I'm unsure Baalke takes a QB with his 1st pick..too much risk and that's not him..Wilkerson signs a 6 year deal worth 110 Million..

49ers TRADE Pick 37 in the 2nd round and Pick 105 in the 4th round for Pick 30 in the 1st round..

NFL DRAFT

Round 1 Pick 20 49ers Select OLB Noah Spence - top 10 talent who is a bonehead and screwed up his interviews throwing teammates under the bus..hes worth the risk at 20..best pass rusher in this draft...continue to strengthen our D and front 7..

Round 1 Pick 30 49ers Select WR Josh Doctson - 1 of the 2 best WRs in this draft..i think he falls to 30 due to teams looking for the small quick Odell type of WR..he will be very good for our future going on..

Round 2 Pick 51 49ers Select OG Christian Westerman- he has moved up a lot considering where he started..going to fight for a spot this year but future starter and pro bowl in my eyes..

Round 3 Pick 68 49ers Select QB Dak Prescott- strong arm athletic and will be Kellys QB to Groom..

Round 4 Pick 133 49ers Select CB Zach Sanchez- played good vs great competition all 4 yrs..good tackler

Round 5 Pick 142 49ers Select S Deandre Houston-Carson- honestly didn't know of the guy much before the combine but he was 1 of my fav players to watch as he proved hes worth a late round pick..ST player..back up..

Round 5 Pick 174 49ers Select DT DJ Reader-big athletic kid who showed up all year and mostly in big games..very good depth and possible steal

Round 6 Pick 178 49ers Select OT Tyler Johnstone-Depth PS player..probably out on the PUP..

Round 6 Pick 206 49ers Select OLB Alex Mccalister-tall and skinny but has a nice burst off the line.. surprised hes ranked so low..

Round 6 Pick 211 49ers Select LB Antonio Morrison-always around the ball and a good tackler..surprised hes ranked this low too..

Round 6 Pick 213 49ers Select 49ers Select WR Shaq Williams-like he said 1st round talent 7th round attitude..worth the risk..

Roster but not 53

Gab-Prescott
Hyde-Davis-Hayne-DAT
Miller
Celek-Mcdonald-Bell-Anderson
Smith-Doctson-Patton-Smelter-Ellington-Rogers-White-Williams
Staley-Johnstone
Beadles-Tiller
Kilgore
Schwartz-Westerman
Davis-Brown

Wilkerson-Dial
Williams-Dorsey-Reader
Armstead-TJE
Lynch-Tank
Bow-Morrison
Butler-Hodges-
Harold-Spence-Mccalister
Brock-DJ-Ward-Sanchez-Acker-Reaser
Reid-Houston-Carson
Tartt-Mcray
I don't think there's any way Dakota falls to 68. At the very latest, Dallas would grab him with their 3rd. They might even use their 2nd on him.
I don't see Kaep restructuring a deal that is already team friendly. He will only do it if it benefits him otherwise his deal should be viewed as a great team deal. Be sweet if this happened tho
  • HERN
  • Veteran
I strongly believe that Doctson will go top 20.

Spence is a huge risk with his off the field issues.
Would be if the remainder of the offseason were to go down like this!
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
I don't think there's any way Dakota falls to 68. At the very latest, Dallas would grab him with their 3rd. They might even use their 2nd on him.

You might be right..
Originally posted by birdie2bogey:
I don't see Kaep restructuring a deal that is already team friendly. He will only do it if it benefits him otherwise his deal should be viewed as a great team deal. Be sweet if this happened tho

I honestly think he would restructure to Goto NY..his wifey is there and supposedly he wants to be a Jet
I don't know how Eric Berry would do at Free Safety with the Chiefs I'm sure he could handle it but he is an all pro at Strong Safety.
Originally posted by HERN:
I strongly believe that Doctson will go top 20.

Spence is a huge risk with his off the field issues.

Yeah Doctson to me is proving to be the number 1 receiver in this class..might be Treadwell we end up trading up for who drops now..I just read he ran a 4.63 at his pro day..

And I think Spence is going to be the best pass rusher in this draft
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Would be if the remainder of the offseason were to go down like this!

Yeah I agree lol

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I don't know how Eric Berry would do at Free Safety with the Chiefs I'm sure he could handle it but he is an all pro at Strong Safety.

Yeah I think he would be great at either position..and the Chiefs have hole at safety now since Abdullah retired so my theory might come true lol
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Yeah I think he would be great at either position..and the Chiefs have hole at safety now since Abdullah retired so my theory might come true lol

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they made a run at Reggie Nelson if they don't get Bethea. I love the draft by the way.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by jersey49er:

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they made a run at Reggie Nelson if they don't get Bethea. I love the draft by the way.

its funny bc last night I was looking at the remaining free agents and was kind of surprised he Reggie Nelson was still out there..so good point..and thanks..
Wow, that is a BIG if on the trade with the Jets, especially since they haven't shown any interest in Kaep up until now. Also don't want to trade Bethea, just the draft pick for Thomas.

That said, like how this draft would address the pass rush, our WR depth, and the offensive line. Interesting mock.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Wow, that is a BIG if on the trade with the Jets, especially since they haven't shown any interest in Kaep up until now. Also don't want to trade Bethea, just the draft pick for Thomas.

That said, like how this draft would address the pass rush, our WR depth, and the offensive line. Interesting mock.

yeah my thing is Kap wants to goto NYJ and the Jets cant sign Wilkerson to the deal he wants..so it works out both ways..we get the young star and leader we need and the jets get a QB and move into the top 10 in the draft..and I'm ok with keeping Bethea but I think he gets traded so Tartt gets his PT..have to let the young guys play to see what we have in them...thanks for your opinion..
Share 49ersWebzone