There are 201 users in the forums

Best Mock Draft as my favorite

Good players yes the right! Draft win for many stars right away. Make for best draft score!
I was talking about DeVante Parker. I was discussing with Ramns fans said Cooper or Kevin better than Parker. I know, Parker was injured his feets and missed some games. I knew. He played better for carrier status. I really like Parker better than Cooper but Kevin was pretty good too fast his feets but not enough with many yards season.

Now. I have eyes with Josh Doctson. He is nope injured. It is a great for him if he can ready to play full games. I have trust my gut. I am best my own eyes the talented
I heard, Titan will trade up to New York Giants #10 and grab at Josh Doctson? .. I knew it.. its not matter all about grade. Just find the player talent for special. Thats it.
Look at Norman can power jump and same to Doctson. It is very important for high jump and easy catch the ball. Look at Doctson is beautiful to catch and smart player.

He is very good for tall and good speed. He can run for around and his feets can speed. We should grab him at 5th round or 6th round.

I wish that all draft players mine this.

Go 49ers baby!
Share 49ersWebzone