Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Buzz for president!

Thanks for support me as fans.
Bucker at 7
And Kelly (C from Bama) in the 2nd would make me happy
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Bucker at 7
And Kelly (C from Bama) in the 2nd would make me happy

Buckner is very good a values and beasts a defense. I am thinking how gain to grade our need help to offense scores. We need grab at Josh Doctson. Josh looks like too light his smooth speed, good hands, very good route and too fast to run. Kap will possible a successful quarterback for helping with Doctson for together team.

I am thinking about Brandon Kaufusi was beast and almost same to Bunckner.
And 4th round is Dat Prescott! My plans draft mock is perfect?
And another 4th round to grab at Ian Seau OLB.
We will draft to grab at top Qb is Brad Kaaya*, QB, Miami 
Height: 6-4 2017.
I'd rather see Baalke get Buckner...even if it has to trade up. I think he's one guy who could make an impact immediately. Doctson's a very good WR, but I don't see Baalke taking him that early.

If he gets Buckner, he could go pass rusher or OL in 2nd. Spriggs is fine as OL, maybe Shilique Calhoun as pass rusher.

Rd 3, somewhat of a sleeper pick, but I like Geronimo Allison (Illinois), 6-3, 200 and knows how to separate from DB's.
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
If Goff, Wentz, Jack and Buckner are gone. What we do?

Any two of Ramsey, Bosa, Tunsil or Stanley will be available. Simple arithmetic.

#7 is perfect for taking BPA. We are guaranteed an elite prospect there. Trading down is a bad strategy, especially as we already own a boatload of picks.

In fact I'd love your scenario up there, as I don't rate either of the QBs. Having both of them off the board before we pick basically pushes two much better prospects on D or on OL on our laps. My own nightmare scenario is that Buckner (my own draft crush), Jack, Bosa, Ramsey AND the two linemen are taken top 6, and we end up with a choice of Wentz or Goff .
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I'd rather see Baalke get Buckner...even if it has to trade up. I think he's one guy who could make an impact immediately. Doctson's a very good WR, but I don't see Baalke taking him that early.

If he gets Buckner, he could go pass rusher or OL in 2nd. Spriggs is fine as OL, maybe Shilique Calhoun as pass rusher.

Rd 3, somewhat of a sleeper pick, but I like Geronimo Allison (Illinois), 6-3, 200 and knows how to separate from DB's.

If Baalke dont taking for Josh Doctson then we must suggest to Baalke. He must do homework and study the whole highlights. Buckner is very good but he is probably compared Ndamukong Suh. The loins draft two best for two defense lines with Suh and Nick Fairley. They were struggle to defense. So thinking about that figure out. We should trade down top 10-13 picks at Josh Doctson #WR. 2nd round is Springs OT and 3rd round is Bronson Kaufusi DE. It is best ever!
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Apr 6, 2016 at 3:31 PM ]
Look at best for high combine at Josh Doctson!

Josh Doctson is very good for high jump and easy catch the ball when defense cant jump too high the ball. The jumping is high the best and very important. I think, Golden Tate is compared to Josh Doctson. They are very good. They are jumping high and brave to playing than afraid.

If the 49ers will draft at Laquon Treadwell and check his Combine Statistics here. I am piss off if 49ers will draft at Laquon Treadwell. Or 49ers fans want him?

40-yard dash: 4.63 seconds (at Pro Day)

Bench press: 12 reps

Vertical jump: 33.0 inches

Broad jump:  117.0 inches

3 cone drill: 7.05 seconds (at Pro Day)

20-yard shuttle: 4.29 seconds (at Pro Day)

Josh Doctson has talent better than Treadwell. Josh Doctson have pretty good at Combine Statistics here.. I knew Doctson is talent jump high than Treadwell. Doctson had a real show for highlights video.

40 YARD DASH: 4.50 SECBENCH PRESS: 14 REPSVERTICAL JUMP: 41.0 INCHBROAD JUMP: 131.0 INCH3 CONE DRILL: 6.84 SEC20 YARD SHUTTLE: 4.08 SEC60 YARD SHUTTLE: 11.06 SEC
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Apr 13, 2016 at 1:17 PM ]
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
If the 49ers will draft at Laquon Treadwell and check his Combine Statistics here. I am piss off if 49ers will draft at Laquon Treadwell. Or 49ers fans want him?

40-yard dash: 4.63 seconds (at Pro Day)

Bench press: 12 reps

Vertical jump: 33.0 inches

Broad jump:  117.0 inches

3 cone drill: 7.05 seconds (at Pro Day)

20-yard shuttle: 4.29 seconds (at Pro Day)

Josh Doctson has talent better than Treadwell. Josh Doctson have pretty good at Combine Statistics here.. I knew Doctson is talent jump high than Treadwell. Doctson had a real show for highlights video.

40 YARD DASH: 4.50 SECBENCH PRESS: 14 REPSVERTICAL JUMP: 41.0 INCHBROAD JUMP: 131.0 INCH3 CONE DRILL: 6.84 SEC20 YARD SHUTTLE: 4.08 SEC60 YARD SHUTTLE: 11.06 SEC

Agreed Treadwell reminds me of David Terrell he will get some highlights in the red zone but not gonna help much between the 20's.
I dont understand why 49ers fans want Treadwell? And why thread about Treadwell and why? WTF.. .. who did want Treadwell..
Check it out Seahawks fans was talking about Doctson. They copy mine ass.

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=124830

And

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=124846
Share 49ersWebzone