Round 1/pick 7 Carson Wentz QB

Round 2/pick 37 Josh Doctson WR

Round 3/pick 65 Kamalei Correa OLB need pick the guys got skills

Round 3/pick 68 Bronson Kaufusi DE

Round 4/pick 105 Scooby Wright ILB

Round 4/comp Kenyon Drake RB

Round 5/pick 142 Tyler Martz OT

Round 5/pick 145 Jalin Marshall KR

Round 5/comp Nick Vannett TE I know people love Celek and his 19 catches but come on we need more competition just in case he doesn't turn into his brother.

Round 6/pick 178 Alex McCallister OLB

Round 6/pick 180 Rashard Robinson CB

Round 6/ pick 207 Brandon Allen QB

Round 6/comp Blake Martinez ILB

Round 6/comp Matt Hegerty OG

Word of the day is competion Balke should not be afraid to cut draft picks that don't pan out. A 4th round pick should not be given 4 years to prove if he is an average player. Guys that I think should be on the cut bubble and we should be looking to improve are as follows.

Vance McDonald TE we gave him enough time he's not a pass catcher we should have people trying to take his spot.

Quentin Patton WR he thinks he's better than he is. He still makes dumb penalties and he hasn't shown enough play making skills.

Bruce Ellington WR he's not a threat in the return game and he's not fast enough to beat CBs consistently. His spot should be in jeopardy.

Marcus Martin C/OG ranked as the worst center and not much better at guard.

Corey Lemonier OLB hasn't had a sack since his rookie year and gets passed up on the depth chart by whoever we draft.

Davis RB He looks like a bust and isn't good enough for the nfl.

Tank Carridine OLB/DE never got better he's just holding a roster spot. Passed up by lower picked players.

Jordan Devey OG no way should we have resigned him. Hopefully he just a camp body.

Eric Pears OT he is horrible. He was bad when we signed him and he got worse the more he played.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Absolutely love it, if this were to happen!!!!

Good job man!!

Wentz + Doctson = Early Christmas present!!!!
Got an extra 6th from somewhere. Marshall will go undrafted. Doubt Correa is on Baalke's list, from a measurement standpoint. Baalke wants his edge guys to have long arms and Correa doesn't. I think he'll be a solid player, just not for us. Pretty solid the rest of the way
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Got an extra 6th from somewhere. Marshall will go undrafted. Doubt Correa is on Baalke's list, from a measurement standpoint. Baalke wants his edge guys to have long arms and Correa doesn't. I think he'll be a solid player, just not for us. Pretty solid the rest of the way

I think he might be the exception to Balkes rules like Borland was. We have to many of those guys that fit into the size measurable sox that can't play.
Davis was injured and a rookie last year. To say he is bust at this point is just dumb. He looked quite good in the last game of the year. His blocking improved greatly from before his injury. Go back and watch the last game and tell me again he is a bust.
Why would the 49ers going offense be such a shock?

Nice mock. Would be happy if we score a draft class like this.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
I really dont want a qb in the first at all. but the way you drafted after qb made it worth it
[ Edited by fan49 on Mar 21, 2016 at 2:25 PM ]
Excellent mick.
Not sure why it would shock the world that the worst offense in all of football would draft mostly offensive players.
I like it a lot.

Brandon Allen doesn't get mentioned but he should go in the 3rd-4th.

Share 49ersWebzone