LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Just A new mock

*We trade Kap to the Broncos for their second. I think they'll give in come draft day.

Round 1

Jared Goff - QB - CAL

Round 2

A. Jason Spriggs - OT - Indiana

B: Su'a Cravens - LB - USC

Add 10 pounds to his frame and Bo has a new running mate

Round 3

Kamalei Correa - OLB - Boise St.

Him and Lynch... woah

Round 4

A: Bronson Kaufusi - DE - BYU

6''7 261. Could use a little more wight. But he has a big frame. Put this monster opposite Armstead

B: Jack Allen - C - Michigan State

Round 5

A: Hassan Ridgeway - DT - Texas

B: Tyler Ervin - RB - San Jose State

C: Tajae Sharpe - WR - UMASS

Round 6:

A: James Bradberry - CB - Samford

B. Romeo Okwara - Edge - Notre Dame

C: Mike Thomas - WR - Southern Miss

D: Nick Kwiatkoski - LB - WVU

[ Edited by ivanm05 on Mar 16, 2016 at 8:47 PM ]
kamalei correa Has 31 inch arms. he isn't even on Baalkes board.
Originally posted by Heroism:

It's a guide not an absolute. Borland was not at his LB minimums either.
totally different positions. As a Outside linebacker, you're constantly handfighting with a tackle. If the tackle can get his hands on you everytime due to your T. rex arms, good luck beating him.

If you've ever played football against a guy with long arms that constantly gets his hands on your chest plate and you can barely reach him, you know the short arm struggle.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 16, 2016 at 9:47 PM ]
Would be very happy with this draft. Nice work.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Would be very happy with this draft. Nice work.

Thanks, Brock!
Originally posted by Heroism:

Well to his credit they're listed as 31 & 5/8s haha but you are probably right. Jordan Jenkins has 33+ arms. he can also be intriguing in the middle round area.

Plus, Correa seems to be very strong, and doesnt get stuck at the line of scrimmage a lot. Guy did 21 reps at the combine at 245 lbs. Whereas Jenkis did only 16, weighing 15 lbs more than Correa.

Whatever that means I'm not sure haha, but i think he'll be a nice addition to any defense.
sorry dude not a fan at all...you've had much better drafts
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I hear you, NY. Thanks for your feedback! I try to put new players here and there in every mock just to have a little fun and explore other possibilities with the understanding that it may not lead to the best overall mock. Let the zone see some players they may not know. I realize they won't always be to everyone's liking haha

No way Mike Thomas is gonna last that long
Originally posted by Ny2ThaBay:
No way Mike Thomas is gonna last that long

It's not Ohio State Mike Thomas. He's projected as a late round guy. Highest he goes is late 4th, early fifth. For sure he can be there in the sixth.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=1001694&draftyear=2016&genpos=WR

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/2016/WR

both have him listed in the 6th.
[ Edited by ivanm05 on Mar 17, 2016 at 2:38 PM ]
Good job. I like Goff, Allen, ridgeway, Ervin picks the best. I try and comment on what I like rather then hate. Wish everyone would do the same
Originally posted by ivanm05:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I hear you, NY. Thanks for your feedback! I try to put new players here and there in every mock just to have a little fun and explore other possibilities with the understanding that it may not lead to the best overall mock. Let the zone see some players they may not know. I realize they won't always be to everyone's liking haha

Gotcha good to get a look at some different players for feedback
I think Kap will be a Niner in 2016...neither Denver nor Cleveland has really stepped up to a trade. Baalke's not going to give him away for less than he wants. Denver's 2nd rd pick is #63...and with all the players they've lost, Elway will need his early picks to reload. They're keeping C.J. Anderson, which tells me he'll draft a QB at the end of the 1st rd and go with Sanchez 'til his rookie's ready. Kelly wants to coach Kap up, and if anyone can do it, he can. So, all the Goff advocates will be disappointed on draft day...because Baalke will go with Buckner or Jack, if available, and BPA on the board if not.
Share 49ersWebzone