There are 184 users in the forums

Selecting the 7th overall

If any of these players are there, which should we take?

Jared Goff
Carson Wentz
Ronnie Stanley
Laquon Treadwell
DeForest Buckner
Myles Jack
Much depends on what we do with Kap and if he's in the team's' future plans, but if it was me I'd rebuild the trenches with Ronnie Stanley.
Goff
Wentz
Jack
Buckner

One of those 4 will be here

Don't want Stanley or treadwell
  • fan49
  • Veteran
With absolutely a horrid offensive line, and no signings it has to be o line period.
Interesting thread, I say we take all of them
Goff is my choice. In my opinion, we need our QB of the future and I don't believe he's already at the club. A new coaching regime along with a (hopefully) high enough pick is the best opportunity to start with a clean slate, get the key man for the future to build around.
Wentz
Goff
Buckner
Jack
Stanley
trade down
i got a feeling it will be Buckner. the QBs in this class are underwhelming. i only see us taking Goff only if jack and buckner are gone.
Jack if he's there

I'd prefer Buckner
tbd

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Just have a bad feeling that everyone we want will be gone.. we'll be left with Myles... is he really worth 7th overall and would he be the best pick then?
Originally posted by 9moon:
Just have a bad feeling that everyone we want will be gone.. we'll be left with Myles... is he really worth 7th overall and would he be the best pick then?

Is he wasn't injured he could go first...and it isn't even that bad of an injury. If he's there when we pick you, myself, and every other niner fan should be extatic. His top potential is a perinial all pro, bottom potential is a great coverage backer and great complement to bowman.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Goff
Wentz
Jack
Buckner

One of those 4 will be here

Don't want Stanley or treadwell

yep. that's the power four
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Jack if he's there

I'd prefer Buckner

I can't decide who I like more between the two. They are my favorites. Then Ramsey, Goff, Wentz, and Tunsil. We need to stay at 7 and take BPA they all fill a need.

I love Bosa but I don't think he'd fit our D. Would be be a 3/4 DE or OLB?
Draft defense and play for the shutout
Share 49ersWebzone