There are 228 users in the forums

Completing My Draft (EZE Elliot a 49er)

• KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
The way I'm reading Baalke, is that he has a "cant stay healthy" trust on Carlos..

would Eze actually be a bad pick over, let say, Myles? Just how good is his injured knee really?

as for the Tackle you think that should be drafted in the 4th round, you also need to remember that when it comes to OT, teams and management does not bother looking at what rounds because they may not be there 30 minutes later..

If you're worried about Carlos staying healthy you grab a cheaper FA like Alfred Morris or James Starks as insurance. Not the 7th overall pick imo.
I wouldn't mind Elliott, but he's probably right outside the top 7 (Tunsil/Goff/Wentz/Jack/Buckner/Bosa/Ramsey), who all fill greater positions of need for SF.
Naw. Pass
I think Elliot will be an excellent pro RB...but I'll be amazed if Dallas doesn't grab him. With their OL due to resort to their 2014 ways, having a bell cow like him is right up Jerry Jones' alley. Even if he's on the board, I doubt Baalke would take him at #7...especially if Buckner, Jack or one of the top OL is available.
Originally posted by KID9R:
If you're worried about Carlos staying healthy you grab a cheaper FA like Alfred Morris or James Starks as insurance. Not the 7th overall pick imo.

This. Especially in a zone blocking scheme.
I think Starks would be a great addition in the backfield...he's got size, and is an excellent receiver.
The way I'm reading Baalke, is that he has a "cant stay healthy" trust on Carlos..

would Eze actually be a bad pick over, let say, Myles? Just how good is his injured knee really?

as for the Tackle you think that should be drafted in the 4th round, you also need to remember that when it comes to OT, teams and management does not bother looking at what rounds because they may not be there 30 minutes later..

Starks re-signed with the Packers. Morris.........meh.

This draft..............oh, hells no.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran

.. and you personally think that the 49ers will be better with an opt ailing Carlos... Morris and Starks for let say, the next 3 years??

than, uhmmm let say, having a RB like Double E??
Share 49ersWebzone