4-133c) Braxton Miller; WR

5-142) TRADE for Sua Cravens

5-145) Aaron Burbridge; WR

5-174c) Keenan Reynolds; RB

6-178) Nate Sudfeld; QB

6-207) Cass McKinzy; ILB

6-211c) Mike Matthews; C

6-213c) Deon Bush; FS
Would be pissed if it went down like this...
A running back with the 1st?

I stop there.
While I would be extremely upset if we take Elliot in the 1st rd (at least if we stay at 7), I can actually see this happening. RB, DL, and S are the only positions where we may actually have players that will be starters on our team in 3-4 years. I would hate take a guy at one of those spots at 7 when we have gaping wholes all over our team, including QB.
Take a RB in the 1st and a project tackle that realistically should be a 4th rounder in the 2nd round........I would be pretty irate.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
The way I'm reading Baalke, is that he has a "cant stay healthy" trust on Carlos..

would Eze actually be a bad pick over, let say, Myles? Just how good is his injured knee really?

as for the Tackle you think that should be drafted in the 4th round, you also need to remember that when it comes to OT, teams and management does not bother looking at what rounds because they may not be there 30 minutes later..
So 0 starters drafted unless Hyde gets hurt. This would be 2012 all over again.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
How good is Carlos in your opinion??

And how good will Eze be?

We drafted a player last year with the 17th pick,and he didnt' become a starter..

There's no assurance that even IF we can land one of the top 5 players in the draft can he be a starter.
Originally posted by 9moon:
The way I'm reading Baalke, is that he has a "cant stay healthy" trust on Carlos..

would Eze actually be a bad pick over, let say, Myles? Just how good is his injured knee really?

as for the Tackle you think that should be drafted in the 4th round, you also need to remember that when it comes to OT, teams and management does not bother looking at what rounds because they may not be there 30 minutes later..

Lol his injuried need looked fantastic today! They even had him lined up outside.

Why is Clark a 2nd round pick?
Originally posted by 9moon:
How good is Carlos in your opinion??

And how good will Eze be?

We drafted a player last year with the 17th pick,and he didnt' become a starter..

There's no assurance that even IF we can land one of the top 5 players in the draft can he be a starter.

I think Carlos Hyde is a pro bowl caliber running back who can't stay healthy. If he stays healthy he is a pro bowler. I think Elliot will be good but I thought Melvin Gordon and Trent Richardson would be good also. The fact that we fail at drafting starters is the reason the 49ers are stuck in a major rebuild.

• 9moon
  • Veteran
The jury is still out on Melvin, and to be honest with you I never though Trent Richardson was better than Mark Ingram..
2 RB's and 2 WR's lol oh boy
Sua Cravens is so good we drafted him twice!
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Mar 16, 2016 at 7:22 PM ]
Good thing you're not GM
Share 49ersWebzone