Zach Brown
Alfred Morris

Trades
---------
De Anthony Thomas for 5th Round pick this year and 6th next year
4th and 6th round picks for a late 3rd round pick

NFL DRAFT
----------------
Round 1- OLB out of Ohio State Joey Bosa- I read teams feel like hes not the elite prospect they thought he is..if hes there at 7 we take him with no problem

Round 2-DE out of OLE Miss Robert Nkemdiche-a lot of negative things going on with this guy to were its possible he falls like Gregory last year..top 10 talent tho..

Round 3-WR out of Pitt Tyler Boyd-smaller then thought..slower then most thought..tho not as tall he reminds me of Keenan Allen who also fell to the 3rd..i believe..

Round 3-OG out of ASU Christian Westerman-has been in every mock ive done..a future pro bolwer in my eyes..

Round 4-ILB out of ND Jaylon Smith-I head all kind of reports with Smith..idk exactly where he will be drafted but if he is around with our comp pick I'm taking him..

Round 5-DT out of Clemsin DJ Reader-huge man who will be great depth to our dline

Round 5-WR out of Tenn Marquez North-injuries kind of hurt his college career but when he wasn't hurt he showed up...faster and taller then I thought too..

Round 5-OT out of Oregon Tyler Johnstone-Chips guy who knows the scheme but hurt last year..redshirt

Round 6-C out of MSU Jack Allen-I believe a 4 year starter and leader of MSU oline..

Round 6-S out of Clemson TJ Green-surprised he came out but hes young tall fast..depth and ST player..

Round 6-OLB out of Vandy Stephen Weatherly-depth

Roster
--------
Kap-Gab
Hyde-Morris-Thomas
Miller
Celek-Mcdonald-Bell-Anderson
Boldin-Smith-Boyd-Smelter-Patton-North-Ellngton
Staley-Johnstone
Westerman-Tiller
Kilgore-Allen
Sweezy-Thomas
Davis-Brown

Armstead-Branch
Williams-Reader
Dial-Knemdiche
Lynch-Carradine
Bowman-Wilhoite
Brown-Hodges
Bosa-Harold-Weatherly
Smith-Brock-Ward-DJ-Acker-Reaser
Reid-Green
Bethea-Tartt

Dawson
Pinion

thoughts please..thanks..
[ Edited by jersey49er on Mar 9, 2016 at 1:46 PM ]
If the draft turned out this way I would be happy. I never like baalke taking injured players in the past but jaylon is an exception. If he takes a year off and comes back similiar to what his potential, that's 3 first round talents on our roster. The only thing negative I have to say is that I do not believe baalke or chip will want Boyd. I would
Originally posted by sampsonbelyew:
If the draft turned out this way I would be happy. I never like baalke taking injured players in the past but jaylon is an exception. If he takes a year off and comes back similiar to what his potential, that's 3 first round talents on our roster. The only thing negative I have to say is that I do not believe baalke or chip will want Boyd. I would

thanks and yeah Jaylon when or if 100% would be amazing..my fear of my mock is Knemdiche..
I hope nkemdiche does slip to us in the second. If he had no off field problems he would be a top ten pick. I just wish we still had harbaugh/fangio if this draft played out.
Share 49ersWebzone