2. Winston
3. Mariota
4. Wentz

That's how I'd rank them as well.
winston
Wentz
Mariota
Goff
I see a trend, majority of all the people who desperately want the niners to draft Goff this year are putting him first.

1. I think Winston and Mariota woud go before Goff, Wentz, and Lynch. The later three would still be drafted in the 1st but not in the top ten. Goff did his numbers on his own, Winston played against tougher competition. So did Mariota (who is not anything like Kaep coming out of college).
  2. Whether they succeed is a different question as going to the right team is very important.
[ Edited by WildBill on Mar 8, 2016 at 12:25 AM ]
The hype on Winston reminds me of the hype Josh Freeman received early on. Both suck IMO.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
you guys are nuts, your actually going to believe goff or weintz would be drafted higher then 2 qbs who faced the best competition in college?

you got a div 2 qb in weintz and goff whose best win is against air force considering hes never even been competitive against a ranked team?

those two clowns are going ahead of winston and mariota?

you guys are crazy
How does Winston suck? He may be a scumbag off the field for what he may or may not have done (depending on who you believe) but the guy can play and according to the folks (scouts, gm's, etc) that do this for a living has one of the highest football IQ's they saw from a prospect.

1. Winston
2, Mariota

3. Goff
4. Wentz
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
The hype on Winston reminds me of the hype Josh Freeman received early on. Both suck IMO.

I think Goff and Wentz will be just as if not more successful than the other two. One thing a combine can't measure is development, and ability majke quick decisions and perform under pressure and stress.
Share 49ersWebzone