There are 233 users in the forums

Trade draft

49ers trade 1st round pick 7, round 6 pick 160 to NYG 1st round pick 10 and 3rd down pick 71. 1526<1535 by the trade value chart.
49ers trade 1st round pick 10, round 6 pick 189 to Colts for 1st round pick 18 and 2nd round pick 48. 1315<1320
49ers trade 1st round pick 18, 5th round pick 130 to KC for 1st round pick 28 and 2nd round pick 59 942<970
49ers trade Kapernick to Browns for pick 65 in round 3 and pick 129 in round 5.
49ers trade 3rd round pick 68 and 4th round pick 102 to Cinci for 2nd round pick 55 342<350
2 of our weakest areas are along the lines.

1st round pick 28 Taylor Decker RT that can switch sides when Staley retires.
2nd round pick 37 Cody. Whitehair OG
2nd round pick 48 Andre Billings DT our depth in nonexistent on the dline. So we stock up.
2nd round pick 55 Jaylon Smith ILB this is the type player you take a redshirt year on. When he comes back we get a hall of famer!
2nd round pick 59 Shawn Oakman DE depth along the line gives us the tallest DEs in football
3rd round pick 65 Adolphus Washington DE/DT we need a rotation.
3rd round pick 71 Kamalei Correa OLB sleeper pick that looked great at the combine. This guy can rush the passer.
4th round pick comp Alex Collins RB
5th round pick 129 Jalin Marshall WR/KR we need a playmaker at returner and this is that guy.
5th round pick 135 Robert Aguayo K. Need pick Dawson won't be there when we get good again. That 4 million can be used somewhere else.
5th round pick comp Alex McCalister OLB
6th round pick 183 Trade for 2017 5th round pick
6th round pick comp Brandon Allen QB developmental practice squad guy.
6th round pick comp Trade for 2017 5th round pick.
My assumptions are that Decker and WhiteHair can start from Day 1 and grow with our team. Jaylon Smith will not play in 2016 but will be our starter by 2017 at ILB. Correa will compete with Harold at OLB and more than likely split the snaps. Billings, Oakman and Washington will improve our Dline with Oakman eventually starting and Dial backs up all 3 positions. Jalin Marshall will take over KR/PR duties.
Free agency
Cut Bethea, Brooks, Pears
Resign
Celek, Williams
Sign
Casey Hayward or Brandon Boykins CB. 2nd tier CBs but both are better than ours. 5 years 22 million.
Arian Foster RB we need a RB that can step in and take 10-15 carries a game and be able to start when Hyde gets hurt. The market should be pretty cheap and Foster Is Only 29 so he should be able to contribute. Deal should be 2 years/5million.
Cody Fleener TE yes I know he can't block but McDonald can't catch so it's worth the risk.
Jeff Allen OG good Yound player that haven't peaked.
Rashaun Woods says Hi.

Don't want to trade down this year. There are some real premium players to be had at #7.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
(deleted)
[ Edited by Rascal on Mar 5, 2016 at 9:58 AM ]
UNSUBSCRIBE
It's like every Fantastic Four movie. They keep making them and none of them turn out quite right.
[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Mar 5, 2016 at 10:27 AM ]
Boss, Boss, De Plane, De Plane!
Originally posted by English:
Rashaun Woods says Hi.

Don't want to trade down this year. There are some real premium players to be had at #7.

ABSOLUTELY!
Oakman has bust written all over him.
And ur still wasting a pick on a Kicker.
14 picks?
[ Edited by stonecold590 on Mar 5, 2016 at 11:25 AM ]
Renaissance man draft (many trades)
Crap

i can't even find the right emoji for this right now.
You're bound and determined to keep at this 'til you get it right! Well, you've still got some work to do...while it's possible Baalke might trade out of the #7 position for a very sweet offer, I think it's more likely he'd do it in later rds to get a player he and Kelly really want. Re-signing some of his own players and making some key additions in the FA period could well impact how he runs the draft, in particular if he'd move around much. So, at this point, I wouldn't say he won't trade down at all, but he surely won't follow your blueprint.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
You're bound and determined to keep at this 'til you get it right! Well, you've still got some work to do...while it's possible Baalke might trade out of the #7 position for a very sweet offer, I think it's more likely he'd do it in later rds to get a player he and Kelly really want. Re-signing some of his own players and making some key additions in the FA period could well impact how he runs the draft, in particular if he'd move around much. So, at this point, I wouldn't say he won't trade down at all, but he surely won't follow your blueprint.

He won't follow any of our blueprints. I wasn't saying it was likely but it's possible by the numbers. I would rather have more high picks than 1 high one as many picks as we miss on the more likely we will get a few good ones.
If we draft Oakman in the 2nd then shoot me in the face.

Draft is too unrealistic.
Share 49ersWebzone