LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

A Falcons assistant coach asked OSU CB Eli Apple if he liked men at the combine

• FL9er
  • Veteran
It was Marquand Manuel.

An undisclosed team also asked a prospect if he was attracted to his mom.
A lot of teams asked really f'd up questions. I think the main point of it is to see how they react. It might be an indicator of how they will react to the press, teammates, the public, etc. Can they control themselves and their actions or do they get pissed off?
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
The guy (M. Manuel) must have smelled something very very familiar!!
Sounds like a good snitch
remember when the dolphins gm asked dez if his mom was a prostitute?? lulz
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Sounds like a super clumsy way of trying to inform him that Atlanta has a huge gay population.......not that there is anything wrong with that.

Smells like a potential lawsuit in the making.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
remember when the dolphins gm asked dez if his mom was a prostitute?? lulz

lol
who gives a f**k? have we really come to this, are people that f**king sensitive?
Somebody need to ask TJE if he likes men. Pretty sure the answer is yes
Originally posted by CityKing415:
it's a free country and it's a privilege to play in the NFL so what if they wanna know if your gay or not.

Can't really do that anymore. Gays are protected.

I don't really see a problem? If people are clammoring for gay people to have the same rights and be viewed the same, then why do they still get offended when asked these types of questions? It's the same as asking if someone has a girlfriend or boyfriend? If you want to be gay, then be gay and be proud of it don't use it as a way to be a victim and get special attention?

Besides. No one else was there, maybe the coach thought he was through a report or something.
He should have told him yes and as a matter of fact I like you!
Share 49ersWebzone