LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Hysterikal Post Combine Mock Offseason

I like Spence, just not at 7, fine with the rest of the mock/offseason.

I prefer Buckner or Treadwell at 7, in my mock coming out Thursday, on PigskinProspects.com, I have us taking Buckner at 7, both Goff and Wentz go top 4.

Sneak peak.

1st- DE Buckner
2nd- WR Miller
3rd- CB Jonathan Jones
4th- QB Prescott
4th(Comp)- OLB Ochi
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

I prefer Buckner or Treadwell at 7, in my mock coming out Thursday, on PigskinProspects.com, I have us taking Buckner at 7, both Goff and Wentz go top 4.

Sneak peak

1st- DE Buckner
2nd- WR Miller
3rd- CB Jonathan Jones
4th- QB Prescott
4th(Comp)- OLB Ochi

I love Buckner and he is going to be special. Too me it came down to depth at the position. And if we go BPA then Buckner will be the pick. But to me going edge rusher then DE had the best value.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Sneak peak

1st- DE Buckner
2nd- WR Miller
3rd- CB Jonathan Jones
4th- QB Prescott
4th(Comp)- OLB Ochi

I love Buckner and he is going to be special. Too me it came down to depth at the position. And if we go BPA then Buckner will be the pick. But to me going edge rusher then DE had the best value.

I hear ya, no issues. I like Spence, if it wasn't for off the field issues he is a top 10 pick for me.

For fun, in my Mock coming out thursday I have 11 DL in rd 1, 28 DL in the 4 rds, 22 CBs in 4 rds, 13 OLBs, 10 OTs, 6 OGs, 2 Cs, 4 TEs, 22 WRs, 11 RBs, 9 QBs,, 9 Ss, and 9 ILBs
Yeah definately a draft lacking interior lineman from the looks of your mock.
After the Aldon debacle, it's doubtful Baalke would want Spence. Not feeling this draft.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Lol did this Mock even improve the offense?? Looks like the same team as last year.

I agree with Kolohe. Need to add some skill position players to the mix on offense earlier. Garrett would be a nice pickup, but he maybe around later. I think a QB or a higher end WR at # 7 would be a better investment long term. Also, I think it's a waste of the pick taking another Kicker in the 5th round. This team needs the depth elsewhere and can wait to get an UDFA.
Like most of ur draft but I don't trust Spence at 7. Could be Aldon smith trouble all over again. And rankins might really go in the 1st.
Share 49ersWebzone