LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 329 users in the forums

Ivanm05 Post Combine Mock

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Neither Haeg nor Prescott will fall that far imo. Prescott might even wind up being a 2nd rounder.

Not a fan of Sanu. He's a possession receiver that likely will get paid far more than his production or ability warrants. Would rather roll with Smith, Patton, Ellington, Smelter and Lawler and see what Kelly can get out of them. Would like to see that money go towards OL or even a top flight CB like Sean Smith.

Also Freeman is my caveat emptor pick for FA. A mostly mediocre LB that suddenly turned it on in a contract year. Which Freeman willyou get when he gets paid? I'd rather see the 49ers roll with Hodges whom I see being a lot more fluid in coverage.

Yeah I think Prescott could go as far as third. I think it all depends on how long Hackenberg stays on the board. If he gets drafted in the 2nd then Prescott could go right behind him.

And yeah I think Kelly and Bicknell will do wonders with the current receivers we have. One guy under the radar that I'm excited to seeing Kelly coach is Dre Anderson.

And I'm also eager to see Hodges play another year alongside Bo.

Thanks for your thoughts, Phoenix.
  • crew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ivanm05:
Yeah I think Prescott could go as far as third. I think it all depends on how long Hackenberg stays on the board. If he gets drafted in the 2nd then Prescott could go right behind him.

And yeah I think Kelly and Bicknell will do wonders with the current receivers we have. One guy under the radar that I'm excited to seeing Kelly coach is Dre Anderson.

And I'm also eager to see Hodges play another year alongside Bo.

Thanks for your thoughts, Phoenix.

If Dallas passes on Goff in 1st RD and takes Bosa, look for the Cowboys to take Prescott in top of RD 3, 1 pick ahead of Niners.
Share 49ersWebzone