LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

What will Baalke do?

What will Baalke do?

I pray that he doesn't trade back.
Probably going BPA at 7 unless some team gives him a crazy offer.

I think there is some real value in the mid 1st and 2nd
It will be hard to trade up and we will miss the top prospects if we trade back.
If both QB's, Buckner, and Jack are gone....trade back to 12-20 and target Lawson, Spence, maybe Ogbah.
Originally posted by jreff22:
If both QB's, Buckner, and Jack are gone....trade back to 12-20 and target Lawson, Spence, maybe Ogbah.

If those 4 are gone Ramsey might be there. If he's gone than obviously one of the two tackles will be there (stanely or tunsil). I'd take either one. Wouldn't be upset with a trade back for Lawson though. 7 is a great spot a quality impact player at a position of need Will be there for the taking.
Stay at 7 and draft Ogbah
I voted trades down but I change my mind and think he takes Jack at 7
Stay at 7,
we are in position to have a lot of Quality picks this draft. Do we want to give that up..we shouldn't
Stay at 7 and draft defense I think his mind is set on getting cook inba later round.
Stay at 7, I think he goes defense.

He will stay at 7. Myles Jack, DeForest Buckner, Ronnie Stanley, Jared Goff as possibilities. I think 3 of those guys will be gone by the time we pick, leaving one for us to select.
If the Niners are after Wentz or Goff the price could be as much as the top pick. If one of them falls to 7 QB hungry teams may come calling. By sitting at 7 the odds are good that a top guy will fall in their lap. Stay with 7.
I'll wait until free agent Signings before I answer this
Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for JD9671.
Stay at 7 someone good is going to fall to us.
7. There will be a game changer there.
Share 49ersWebzone