LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

The 2016 NFL Draft:Mock Your Top 10 Picks

1) Titans- Tunsil
2.) Browns- Goff (they want Wentz but this time they decide to play it safe because they always get the QB wrong and decide to go against their gut)
3.) Chargers- Stanley
4.) Cowboys- Bosa
5.) Jaguars- Ramsey
6.) Ravens- Hargreaves
7.) San Fransisco- Jack
8.) Dolphins- Elliot
9.) Bucs- Rankins
10.) Giants- Spence
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Originally posted by 9moon:
1. Titans - Laremy Tunsil; OT

2. Browns - DeForest Buckner; DT

3. Chargers - Carson Wentz; QB - Rivers is not getting any younger and the Chargers are thinking of the future

4. Tampa Bay - Ron Stanley; OT - The Bucs were not comfy that their Top player will be on the board by the 9th spot

5. Jaguars - Myles Jack; ILB

6. Ravens - Noah Spence; OLB - Suggs all over again

7. SF - Joey Bosa; DE

8. Dolphins - Jared Goff; QB - The Taneyhill Project is coming to an END

9. Dallas - Eze Elliott; RB - Once Buckner went to Cleveland, the Cowboys went with their Plan B and still landed the player they wanted 2nd

10. Giants - Jalen Ramsey; CB - Who woulda thought??

Why would we draft Bosa?
Why would the Dolphins draft Goff?
Why would the Chargers draft Wentz?
Why would the Bucs trade up for Stanley?

same reason why we drafted Armstead

same reason why miami drafted taneyhill

same reason why san diego drafted Rivers

same reason why Tenn drafted Tunsil
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:

Don't show this to Phoenix, he'll manage to twist it and throw Goff's name in 5 times.
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
Don't show this to Phoenix, he'll manage to twist it and throw Goff's name in 5 times.

Nothing to twist. Jason Cole has regularly been off the mark, why would anyone think he has any clue as to what Baalke or Kelly are thinking?
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Feb 29, 2016 at 2:59 PM ]
1 -- Titans -- Laremy Tunsil
2 -- Browns -- Carson Wentz
3 -- Chargers -- DeForest Buckner
4 -- Cowboys -- Jalen Ramsey
5 -- Jaguars -- Myles Jack
6 -- Ravens -- Ronnie Stanley
7 -- 49ers -- Jared Goff
8 -- Dolphins -- Joey Bosa
9 -- Bucs -- Ezekiel Elliott
10 -- Giants -- Laquon Treadwell
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Nothing to twist. Jason Cole has regularly been off the mark, why would anyone think he has any clue as to what Baalke or Kelly are thinking?

No reporter is right 100%. You believe what you want to and when someone says something otherwise you shoot it down. How would you know if he's off on this one? You have not clue just like the rest of us.
No reporter is right 100%. You believe what you want to and when someone says something otherwise you shoot it down. How would you know if he's off on this one? You have not clue just like the rest of us.

Based on his recent track record, no real reason to think that he knows anymore than the rest of us.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Feb 29, 2016 at 3:15 PM ]
1) Titans-- Laremy Tunsil
2) Browns-- Carson Wentz
3) Chargers-- Jalen Ramsey
4) Cowboys-- Joey Bosa
5) Jags --Deforest Buckner
6) Ravens-- Ronnie Stanley
7) Niners --Jared Goff
8) Dolphins --Myles Jack
9) Bucs --Veronon Hargreaves
10) Giants --Ezekiel Elliot
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Feb 29, 2016 at 3:21 PM ]
  1. Titans: Tunsil
  2. Browns: Goff
  3. Chargers: Buckner
  4. Cowboys: Ramsey
  5. Jaguars: Spence
  6. Ravens: Hargraves
  7. 49ers: Jack
  8. Dolphins: Ragland
  9. Bucs: Bosa
  10. Giants: Alexander
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Based on his recent track record, no real reason to think that he knows anymore than the rest of us.

And had he said Baalke liked Goff the most you'd be eating it up.

I'm fairly certain his source really did hear that. Now a lot can happen between now and draft day so who even know if the Niners will draft Cook or have the opportunity to.

And had he said Baalke liked Goff the most you'd be eating it up.

I'm fairly certain his source really did hear that. Now a lot can happen between now and draft day so who even know if the Niners will draft Cook or have the opportunity to.

It has nothing to do with the message but with the messenger. I just dont find Cole to be credible. Sorry. Maybe you do and more power to you.

I'm not as down on Cook as most but I wouldn't want him in the first couple of rounds. I really want us to reload that front 7!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
1. Tunsil
2. Wentz
3. Buckner
4. Ramsey
5. Bosa
6. Stanley
7. Goff
8. Jack
9. Hargreaves
10. Decker
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:

I'm not as down on Cook as most but I wouldn't want him in the first couple of rounds. I really want us to reload that front 7!

If he's a 3rd/4th rounder why not!
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:

Perfect draft to do just that but since there's a Cal boy in the draft, these guys want him
Share 49ersWebzone