LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 314 users in the forums

The 2016 NFL Draft:Mock Your Top 10 Picks

1. Tennessee Titans-Laremy Tunsil-OT-Ole Miss. Despite the reports that they are looking to trade down, I think the Titans stand pat and take Tunsil to be their LT for the next decade.

2. Cleveland Browns-Carson Wentz-NDSU. I still think that the Browns prefer Goff but as this process goes on, I think that Wentz will ultimately become the guy they settle upon. Lots of upside, good mobility and a very good fit for Hue's offense.

3. San Diego Chargers-Jalen Ramsey-S-Florida State. Ramsey replaces Weddle at safety.

4. Dallas Cowboys-Joey Bosa-DE-Ohio State. Bosa starts at DE as a rookie and gives the Cowboys a boost in pass rush.

5. Jacksonville Jaguars-DeForest Buckner-DE-Oregon. Buckner's versatility will allow him to fit in Jacksonville, giving them an interior pass rushing presence and run stopper.

6. Baltimore Ravens-Ronnie Stanley-OT-Notre Dame. Stanley can fit perfectly in the Ravens zone blocking scheme.

7. San Francisco 49ers-Jared Goff-QB-Cal. 49ers met with Goff at the Combine, clearly appear to be looking at QB's, I don't know if they go QB this early but if Goff is on the board, I think Kelly especially would have a hard time passing him up.

8. Miami Dolphins-Vernon Hargreaves-CB-Florida. Miami's secondary is a wreck, Hargreaves is the best CB on the board at this point assuming Eli Apple doesn't pass him up.

9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Leonard Floyd-DE-Georgia. Floyd moves up after a very good offseason and the Bucs bring him in to try and upgrade an anemic pass rush.

10. New York Giant-Shaq Lawson-DE-Clemson. Lawson brings a high motor along with physicality and an improved pass rush to the Giants DL.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
1. Titans - Laremy Tunsil; OT

2. Browns - DeForest Buckner; DT

3. Chargers - Carson Wentz; QB - Rivers is not getting any younger and the Chargers are thinking of the future

4. Tampa Bay - Ron Stanley; OT - The Bucs were not comfy that their Top player will be on the board by the 9th spot

5. Jaguars - Myles Jack; ILB

6. Ravens - Noah Spence; OLB - Suggs all over again

7. SF - Joey Bosa; DE

8. Dolphins - Jared Goff; QB - The Taneyhill Project is coming to an END

9. Dallas - Eze Elliott; RB - Once Buckner went to Cleveland, the Cowboys went with their Plan B and still landed the player they wanted 2nd

10. Giants - Jalen Ramsey; CB - Who woulda thought??
1. Titans - Laremy Tunsil
2. Browns - Carson Wentz
3. Rams (trade up with the Chargers) - Jared Goff
4. Cowboys - Jalen Ramsey
5. Jaguars - Ronnie Stanley
6. Ravens - Deforest Buckner
7. Buccaneers (Joey Bosa still on the board 49ers gladly trade down and collect picks) - Joey Bosa
8. Dolphins - Myles Jack
9. 49ers - Noah Spence
10. Giants - Vernon Hargreaves III
Originally posted by 9moon:
1. Titans - Laremy Tunsil; OT

2. Browns - DeForest Buckner; DT

3. Chargers - Carson Wentz; QB - Rivers is not getting any younger and the Chargers are thinking of the future

4. Tampa Bay - Ron Stanley; OT - The Bucs were not comfy that their Top player will be on the board by the 9th spot

5. Jaguars - Myles Jack; ILB

6. Ravens - Noah Spence; OLB - Suggs all over again

7. SF - Joey Bosa; DE

8. Dolphins - Jared Goff; QB - The Taneyhill Project is coming to an END

9. Dallas - Eze Elliott; RB - Once Buckner went to Cleveland, the Cowboys went with their Plan B and still landed the player they wanted 2nd

10. Giants - Jalen Ramsey; CB - Who woulda thought??

Why would we draft Bosa?
Why would the Dolphins draft Goff?
Why would the Chargers draft Wentz?
Why would the Bucs trade up for Stanley?
[ Edited by Quest4six on Feb 29, 2016 at 12:53 PM ]
1) Titans- Tunsil
2.) Browns- Wentz
3.) Chargers- Buckner
4.) Cowboys- Bosa
5.) Jaguars- Ramsey
6.) Ravens- Spence
7.) San Fransisco- Jack
8.) Dolphins- Stanley
9.) Bucs- Hargreaves
10.) Giants- Floyd
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
1. Titans - Laremy Tunsil
2. Browns - Carson Wentz
3. Rams (trade up with the Chargers) - Jared Goff
4. Cowboys - Jalen Ramsey
5. Jaguars - Ronnie Stanley
6. Ravens - Deforest Buckner
7. Buccaneers (Joey Bosa still on the board 49ers gladly trade down and collect picks) - Joey Bosa
8. Dolphins - Myles Jack
9. 49ers - Noah Spence
10. Giants - Vernon Hargreaves III

I'm really liking this and hope it plays out that way if we can't get Buckner. Mine is:

1. TEN - Laremy Tunsil
2. CLE - Carson Wentz
3. SD - Jalen Ramsey
4. DAL - Joey Bosa
5. JAX - Myles Jack
6. LA (LA has two 2nd rounders and are willing to part with one and a 3rd to get their guy; BAL trades back and still gets Ogbah or takes Conklin) - Jared Goff
7. SF - Deforest Buckner
8. MIA - Vernon Hargreaves
9. TB - Noah Spence
10. NYG - Ezekial Elliott
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Why would we draft Bosa?
Why would the Dolphins draft Goff?
Why would the Chargers draft Wentz?
Why would the Bucs trade up for Stanley?

Because 9moon.
1) Titans- Laremy Tunsil
2) Browns- Jared Goff
3) Chargers- Joey Bosa
4) Cowboys- Jalen Ramsey
5) Jaguars- Myles Jack
6) Ravens- Deforest Buckner
7) 49ers- Carson Wentz
8) Dolphins- Ronnie Stanley
9) Bucs- Noah Spence
10) Giants- Vernon Hargreaves
Tunsil
Wentz
Buckner
Ramsey
Bosa
Stanley
Jack
Hargreaves
Nkemdiche-wild card here
Lee

Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Paraag gonna Paraag

Originally posted by NinerSickness:

Smoke screen?
1Tunsil
2Wentz
3Bosa
4Goff I don't care what Jerry says. He needs a QB for the future and he knows it. Smoke Screening
5Ramsey
6Hargreaves III
7SF Jack this one is hard for me because of how much I like Buckner
8Buckner
9Spence
10Stanley
Share 49ersWebzone