There are 142 users in the forums

the fall mock

I was just in the Jalen Ramsey thread where its a topic of if he fell would we take him or trade so I thought id make a fall mock with players who have a good chance of slipping..who knows so ill try to keep ot realistic with a bit of wow..

Round 1- Jalen Ramsey..see like I wrote in the thread if he falls I'm grabbing him unless I'm blown away with an offer..i have Ramsey play CB..Ramsey,DJ,Ward at corner backs with Tartt and Reid at safeties..would be amazing..great for the pass rush..no1 open..finally have a number 1 CB..he is being compared to Patrick Peterson..

Round 2-Jaylon Smith..Injury drops him due to the fact I cant see him starting until week 8 if that..no need to explain his talent..before his injury I believe most had and hoped he would make it to 7 and the niners would take him (and he would wear 99 so we would all save $ lol)

Round 3-Tyler Boyd..in my eyes he is a Keenan Allen fall type of player..he will run 4.6..skinny..tall..but will surprise

Round 4-Christian Westerman..I feel like hes the best guard in the draft..get him round 4 is a steal..

Round 4-Shawn Oakman..guy is a freak..looks amazing..but just doesn't show up on film..will be better then a 4th rounder tho...

Round 5-Jayron Kearse..hes jusnt not consistent..not fast..huge kid but bc hes still growing might end up chamging positions..

Round 5-Will Redmond..ACL tear drops him..would've been 2nd rounder..

Round 5-Dak Prescott..i also feel hes better then a 5th rounder..mobile strong arm..

Round 5-Dadi Nicholas..at times he didn't show up but I think hes going to be a steal

Round 6-Tyler Johnstone..another injury guy..knows chips offense..

Round 6-D'haquille Williams..head case who is strong with great hands who if didn't get in trouble might've been a top 35 pick..

Round 6-D.J. Foster..this guy falls bc changing positions last yeah hurt him in my eyes..better as a RB..back up n fights for KR duties

Round 6-Eric Striker..drops due to size but can rush the passer great..3 inches taller and he is a 2nd rounder..

ok there you have it..my fall mock...don't abuse lol its just another time waist until lunch is over and I go back to work..opinions please and enjoy your day..
I'd suggest alos listing playing position and physical stats to better appreciate what you've done.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I'd suggest alos listing playing position and physical stats to better appreciate what you've done.

hopefully a lot know of the payers for now..on my back to work so no time..sry..
Shawn Oakman scares me a bit. Yes he is a human specimen and an athletic freak. But Film says it all. I think he falls in the draft due to his film. Has a high bust factor. But late rounder would cost much less to see if he can really play
Not a very realistic draft imo. Plus I don't like Ramsey at corner. I think he makes a way better safety and Alexander and Apple end up being better corners in the long run.
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Shawn Oakman scares me a bit. Yes he is a human specimen and an athletic freak. But Film says it all. I think he falls in the draft due to his film. Has a high bust factor. But late rounder would cost much less to see if he can really play

I agree..like I mocked and you said I'd have no problem taking him in the 4th or later rounds..would be nice if Tomsula was around to teach the kid..
Originally posted by genus49:
Not a very realistic draft imo. Plus I don't like Ramsey at corner. I think he makes a way better safety and Alexander and Apple end up being better corners in the long run.

Yeah some are long shots but you never know..but i have to disagree..I think either position Ramsey will be a stud..he's that good..great speed..great size..physical..fluid..plays the ball very well..tho who you mentioned I think will be good just not better then Ramsey..but thanks for your opinion..
bummer Okaman is the highest pick you go at DL...that's where the stars are in this draft and that's who you get
Originally posted by NYniner85:
bummer Okaman is the highest pick you go at DL...that's where the stars are in this draft and that's who you get

Yeah I was going to slide Chris Jones in the 3rd but I think almost all the top D-Lineman go in the the 1st 2 rounds..there really are a lot of great 1s tho..
Originally posted by jersey49er:

Yeah I was going to slide Chris Jones in the 3rd but I think almost all the top D-Lineman go in the the 1st 2 rounds..there really are a lot of great 1s tho..

then we need to get one lol....we need help in the trenches. Smith won't be going in the 2nd round either. I'd be pretty bummed if this was how it goes down to be honest.

Originally posted by jersey49er:

then we need to get one lol....we need help in the trenches. Smith won't be going in the 2nd round either. I'd be pretty bummed if this was how it goes down to be honest.

Yeah in no way is this how it's going to happen..like I said I was basically trying to draft all players in rounds where they would be steals or have fallen.. Mainly did it bc of Jalen Ramsey thread lol would you take him if he fell to 7 ? And spence was still available..quite a dilemma huh ? Lol
Share 49ersWebzone