LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Everett Gholston

I would like to see us take a look at Vernon Gholston in the draft. I think he would give us that backup potential for Keapernick that we have been looking for..He is more athletic than Gabbert and has a better arm and more upside than Wentz or Goff in my opinion. He could keep us going until Keapernick came back say from injury or if something were to happen. I really like his potential but he was even invited to combine..so if he has a pro day that would be worth looking into!

GO NINERS!
Why would he draft the Ohio State bust defensive end of the Jets from 10 years ago to play QB?
Why is no one talking about this guy..he could be a great opportunity as our backup..more upside than Gabbert.
I,meant Everett Gholston..
Originally posted by Matt49erfanforever74:
Why is no one talking about this guy..he could be a great opportunity as our backup..more upside than Gabbert.

Sure bring him in as a UDFA. He's not getting drafted an wasn't even asked to go to the combine. The only upside he has over Gabbert is based on the fact he hasn't played in the NFL he's not a better QB overall then him.
I think we should draft Tom Brady, he didn't put up great combine numbers but I think he can turn into a decent backup.
I,meant Everett Gholston..

Actually you meant Everett Golson. I agree though I think he'd be worth a look as a UDFA if possible.
how does he have a better arm then Goff or Wentz?? last game I saw him play he had 3 turnovers and got benched....I'm a FSU fan and I do not approve this lol.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
how does he have a better arm then Goff or Wentz?? last game I saw him play he had 3 turnovers and got benched....I'm a FSU fan and I do not approve this lol.

Seriously? Have you seen his arms?

Originally posted by TheRambler:
Why would he draft the Ohio State bust defensive end of the Jets from 10 years ago to play QB?

I was confused as f**k reading his 1st sentence

Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Seriously? Have you seen his arms?

Hahahaha

This dude will be backing up Vernon Adams in the CFL a few years from now.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Feb 22, 2016 at 11:17 AM ]
bring him in as a RB or something haha
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

This dude will be backing up Vernon Adams in the CFL a few years from now.

If you guys didn't know Phoenix is a CFL scout!!!

Sendin mofo's to the CFL like nobodies business!!!
Well, Brandon Weedon was once drafted at 29
Share 49ersWebzone