LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

Jrouter4949 Fanspeak Draft

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Like kolohe said Jack is a ILB in our 3-4 so the brothers pick needs to be changed...butler is a beast I have him in my mock but I'm guessing after the combine he's going in the 1st. I also am not on board with baby hands Adams

Not just baby hands, but dude looks like DeSean Jackson playing QB.

for real...everyone compares him to Wilson but he had over 10" hands I think Adams are like 8 1/2

iT NOT THE SIZE OF THE DOG IN THE FIGHT,BUT THE SIZE OF THE FIGHT IN THE DOG.

Too bad the dog has to play football and not fight.
got jokes,you know the real meaning.
Dak is a work in progress and I do mean work Adams has Skill to play the position, and because a player has small hands that automatically means they cannot hold on to the Football? He did`nt have a problem Holding onto the football at Oregon nor E.Washington,Hell there are guys with big hands that have trouble holding onto the Ball,hell there`s one already on the Team V Mac comes to mind.

Players are bigger, stronger, an faster in the NFL...who's been a great QB with baby hands along with being under 6 feet? He's gonna get killed in the NFL. He reminds me of pat white no thanks.

Dak has gotten better every single season as a QB Adams is a UDFA in my eyes nothing more.
Dak is a work in progress and I do mean work Adams has Skill to play the position, and because a player has small hands that automatically means they cannot hold on to the Football? He did`nt have a problem Holding onto the football at Oregon nor E.Washington,Hell there are guys with big hands that have trouble holding onto the Ball,hell there`s one already on the Team V Mac comes to mind.

Players are bigger, stronger, an faster in the NFL...who's been a great QB with baby hands along with being under 6 feet? He's gonna get killed in the NFL. He reminds me of pat white no thanks.

Dak has gotten better every single season as a QB Adams is a UDFA in my eyes nothing more.

I beg the difference,Adams is not Pat White,He is actually a Real QB,not a Hybrid Like what the 9ers have Now,I think Adams can play in the NFL, Flutie did it.
I beg the difference,Adams is not Pat White,He is actually a Real QB,not a Hybrid Like what the 9ers have Now,I think Adams can play in the NFL, Flutie did it.

A real QB with what 8 games in the pac 12? Bring him in as a UDFA I don't want to spend a draft pick on him
Share 49ersWebzone