FLORIDA STATE
213: R6P35
OLB TERRANCE SMITH
FLORIDA STATE
Based on CBS draft http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/draft.php?d=esaptk
[ Edited by jrouter4949 on Feb 18, 2016 at 10:13 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Myles Jack would be a ILB in the 49ers 3-4, which should pretty much cancel out Kentrell Brothers. I like the Vernon Butler pick a lot, kid has got a motor for a NT. Absolutely do not like Vernon Adams, I just don't get what some of you see in that kid, it's a pipe dream if you think we scored Russell Wilson 2.0. I also think CJ Prosise will go higher than that, he's got good vision and decent second gear, he's much better all around RB than Mike Davis who went in the 4th round.

I give this draft a C if we think Jack will be a 3-4 OLB.
Like kolohe said Jack is a ILB in our 3-4 so the brothers pick needs to be changed...butler is a beast I have him in my mock but I'm guessing after the combine he's going in the 1st. I also am not on board with baby hands Adams
Doubling up on ILB and WR, no real OL help, future CFL QB......
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Doubling up on ILB and WR, no real OL help, future CFL QB......

yeah fanspeak had Jack as a OLB and I get it with Brothers being ILB
7: R1P7
DE DEFOREST BUCKNER
OREGON
37: R2P6
ILB JAYLON SMITH
NOTRE DAME
68: R3P5
OLB LEONARD FLOYD
GEORGIA
106: R4P7
C JACK ALLEN
MICHIGAN ST
133: R4P34
OT DENVER KIRKLAND
ARKANSAS
142: R5P3
WR KEYARRIS GARRETT
TULSA
145: R5P6
RB C.J. PROSISE
NOTRE DAME
174: R5P35
DT JIHAD WARD
ILLINOIS
181: R6P3
K ROBERT AGUAYO
FLORIDA ST
210: R6P32
CB DARYL WORLEY
WEST VIRGINIA
211: R6P33
RB D.J. FOSTER
ARIZONA ST
213: R6P35
OT TYLER MARZ

Love how realistic these drafts are
Loading up that defensive line. Love it! Butler is shooting up boards though, Jeremiah hearing Top 15 buzz, believe that's where he had him in latest mock.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Like kolohe said Jack is a ILB in our 3-4 so the brothers pick needs to be changed...butler is a beast I have him in my mock but I'm guessing after the combine he's going in the 1st. I also am not on board with baby hands Adams

Not just baby hands, but dude looks like DeSean Jackson playing QB.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

for real...everyone compares him to Wilson but he had over 10" hands I think Adams are like 8 1/2

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

for real...everyone compares him to Wilson but he had over 10" hands I think Adams are like 8 1/2

And people were teasing Alex Smith's hands.

I think Ochi would still be there in the 4th. His size will hurt him

iT NOT THE SIZE OF THE DOG IN THE FIGHT,BUT THE SIZE OF THE FIGHT IN THE DOG.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jrouter4949:

Too bad the dog has to play football and not fight.

I don't care that he's 5-11 I care that he has baby hands an can't hold on too a ball if he's getting hit...also because he is smaller he has to fine throwing lanes so it is a huge disadvantage. I'd rather have Dak...I don't want to spend a pick on Adams.

I don't care that he's 5-11 I care that he has baby hands an can't hold on too a ball if he's getting hit...also because he is smaller he has to fine throwing lanes so it is a huge disadvantage. I'd rather have Dak...I don't want to spend a pick on Adams.

Dak is a work in progress and I do mean work Adams has Skill to play the position, and because a player has small hands that automatically means they cannot hold on to the Football? He did`nt have a problem Holding onto the football at Oregon nor E.Washington,Hell there are guys with big hands that have trouble holding onto the Ball,hell there`s one already on the Team V Mac comes to mind.
Share 49ersWebzone