There are 274 users in the forums

Mock draft 5.0

Originally posted by SFBuckeye:
I know you guys don't really have a football team up in newyork but if there's Buckeyes in the top 10 and almost every position we could end up with that many. Vonn Bell is arguably the best safety. Lee is one of the best healthy ILB. Spence is the best 3/4 OLB. Elliot's the best RB. Bosa is the best DE. Decker is the best swing tackle. Marshal is the best Returner. If we end up with 3 or 4 of them we should be thrilled. Go Buckeyes! Next year round 1 McMillan!

Doubt Marshall gets drafted let alone in the 4th round Tyler Ervin is a better return man and Cyrus Jones is a better Punt Returner...
[ Edited by Sims19849ers on Feb 17, 2016 at 5:36 PM ]
For Petes sake, no more mocks until after the combine.

How many mock mock drafts are you gonna do before the draft? You're already on 5.0 in February??
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Celek had 19 catches last year that don't make him an all star. Fleener don't block well McDonald can't catch so we're not losing much. I've watched Every game Vannett has played that's why I know he's better than them guys. Someone will be getting a steal. If I watched every Alabama game I would be talking about there great players. We got to many potential,guys that never start and we waste years on. Competition makes guys better not wishful thinking!

Did you watch every game bell played at Oklahoma? Fleener wont play if he can't block with chip, plan an simple.

Celek isn't signing to be a backup and chip loved he's brother in philly.

all I see is bias posts about OSU players...they have talent no doubt I love Miller, spence, and Robinson but I mean you might as well put Decker, Robinson and Thomas in this mock as well lol.

I don't know who Robinson is!
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Im glad we don't have a team I can focus on all of college football not be bias to one team lol.

I have been a Noles fan for a long time though.

I'm a Michigan fan. And Harbaugh is gonna have them Buckeyes crying soon enough!

Yea you had us crying this year! We was laughing to hard!
Did you watch every game bell played at Oklahoma? Fleener wont play if he can't block with chip, plan an simple.

all I see is bias posts about OSU players...they have talent no doubt I love Miller, spence, and Robinson but I mean you might as well put Decker, Robinson and Thomas in this mock as well lol.

Don't give Ohio State credit for Spence! That's like saying Cam Newton from Florida

Newton didn't start for Florida!

Cause of Tebow. And get your talking in now while you can. :)

Don't give Ohio State credit for Spence! That's like saying Cam Newton from Florida

I heard Newton did some throwing while at Florida?!
Celek had 19 catches last year that don't make him an all star. Fleener don't block well McDonald can't catch so we're not losing much. I've watched Every game Vannett has played that's why I know he's better than them guys. Someone will be getting a steal. If I watched every Alabama game I would be talking about there great players. We got to many potential,guys that never start and we waste years on. Competition makes guys better not wishful thinking!

I don't know who Robinson is!

A'Shawn
If you think Jared Goff will be available at number 7 and Braxton miller in the third round, you are smoking something I hope you can pass over. That would be a DREAM to get those two, but your draft picks are almost as unrealistic as your FA signings.

Additionally teams are going to more 5 DB sets with multiple safeties, it is a passing league, you need safeties. Cutting Bethea one of the few mature leaders is not a wise move when the team needs veteran leadership.
Share 49ersWebzone