LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

Pre-Combine Divisional Mock - Round 2 Complete

Looking at everyone's mocks, I think everyone did a great job. I commend you. We have a lot of knowledgable people around here.
I know IV given this Mock crap for taking forever but in honesty good job. Looks good and I'm glad you guys stuck with it and finished
Originally posted by stonecold590:
I know IV given this Mock crap for taking forever but in honesty good job. Looks good and I'm glad you guys stuck with it and finished

That's funny, it actually seemed faster than most to me.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Looking at everyone's mocks, I think everyone did a great job. I commend you. We have a lot of knowledgable people around here.

Agreed. No real head scratchers or major reaches or mismatches. Solid picks all around. Well done guys.

It's a weird feeling doing our division. You get do do the Niners, which is fun. But if you feel you have done a decent job on the rest of the teams, you have significantly improved our opposition, which kind of sucks. If some of these options fall to our divisional rivals, I frankly have a little more confidence in them to come out of the draft with impact players that fit their already established schemes and identities than our somewhat chaotic FO/coaching staff that often seems to be too cute/smart for the room.

With what seems like a handful of great options to choose from, I am terrified that we will end up with the Balmer/Aldon Smith/Lattimore option somehow, while everyone around us ends up with one of the dozen potential pro-bowlers this first round has to offer.

It was a pre combine Mock

I think on average it went pretty quick. But got delayed in totality by a handful of picks taking 24 hours each. If those picks are all made in one day instead of basically adding a week to the total time, it probably finishes before the combine starts. Or at least easily before it's over.
Share 49ersWebzone