OG: Glenn, Drango, Tiller, Thomas
C: Kilgore, Martin

DE: Jackson,Armstead,Dial,Kaufisi
NT: Williams,Purcell
OLB: Dodd,Lynch, Carridine,Harold
ILB: Bowman, Hodges, Cravens, Bellore
CB: Smith, Johnson, Acker, Reaser, Jones
S: REID, Ward, Tartt, McCrary
don't think they'll cut davis so soon especially on a cheap rookie deal. if anything he'd be a trade throw in for a big salaried player from another team.

Definitely feel like they're going to add a free agent CB and TE so Smith and Allen isn't far off. I think they'll sign more than 4 free agents in total.
Dodd looks dope. I like his outside edge dip move.
No way they cut Davis after getting like 35 carries. They are gonna be running the ball ALOT and you have no one replacing him? Horrible sorry.

Why bring in Allen who's been injury prone plus they just drafted two TEs last year?

also they aren't cutting brock IMO and Dodd isn't a OLB he's more like a Michael Bennett.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Feb 15, 2016 at 6:56 AM ]
What about crappy Pears?
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
You don't think DeAndre White will make the 53?
[ Edited by MarkD on Feb 15, 2016 at 7:11 AM ]
Yeah White makes it and We really don`t need to draft a WR, we have just signed E Rogers from the CFL who I think will be very good fit for Chips offense and really don`t need a CB or TE.....Where the 9ers need Help is DL, OL, OLB,ILB and QB these 5 positions is where the 9ers need to focus the most....just don`t really need to focus on areas where they are not weak WR,CB, ,I would address Safety position later in the draft along with camp/depth competition
Originally posted by MarkD:
You don't think DeAndre White will make the 53?
If Lemon somehow makes the 53 roster I will be way beyond upset.
No need to cut Bethea or Brock, especially since we didn't even use the money we save on big free agents.

I like the rest of the mock though. Added a starting DE in FA, drafted a big-strong DE later in the draft. Grabbed an athletic ILB, re-built the OL while also adding the best WR in the draft...not bad.

I like Dodd as a pass rusher but throw in Alex McCalister from FLA late in the draft and a Darren Sproles type RB (Tyler Ervin?) and I'd be happy
[ Edited by Sims19849ers on Feb 15, 2016 at 9:56 AM ]
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
If Lemonier makes the final roster, it also could also mean that he made great strides.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Vernon Adams.

Not only is he short but he has
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
If Lemonier makes the final roster, it also could also mean that he made great strides.

If he gets the right batch of PED's, sure, his chances will increase.
Boone is worth keeping...hard to find OL who can play 4 of the 5 positions. Brock...don't see that happening. Don't really see Baalke cutting
Bethea, either. His leadership and play would be very hard to replace.

Glenn's not getting out of Buffalo. They'll franchise him if they have to. There's also a very good chance the Chiefs franchise Sean Smith.

Draft's pretty good. Agree, if they're going to take Adams, it shouldn't be earlier than 5th rd.

You omitted Eric Rogers from the WR corps. I get he played in CFL, but was their leading WR. Guys 6-4, 215 who can run don't grow on trees. I'd say Patton's on very thin ice. Ellington may also struggle to land on the roster...especially if Grant wins the KR job, which he should. I think Baalke should go after Marvin Jones in FA.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Even if Colin comes back he's not just going to be the starter right off the bat he's going to have to be Gabbert. And I don't think he will. The main thing someone has to have in the new offense is a quick brain make quick reads. And Colin does not possess that at all
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Good draft though I really like your first pick
Share 49ersWebzone