There are 273 users in the forums

Ivanm05's V-Day Mock Plan to Fall in Love With

Originally posted by ivanm05:
Originally posted by genus49:
Not bad draft but I think your free agents are a tad unrealistic.

Norman and Jeffrey aren't going anywhere but if their respective teams let them hit free agency I'm not sure we'd get a chance to sign them.

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by genus49:
Not bad draft but I think your free agents are a tad unrealistic.

Norman and Jeffrey aren't going anywhere but if their respective teams let them hit free agency I'm not sure we'd get a chance to sign them.

Agree

I hear you guys. In my last mock i was realistic with the Free Agency signings and was bashed for it, so at this point you're kinda damned if you do or damned if you don't haha.. do hope we can land at least one big fish. And if we can I would want it to be Norman.

They only applaud you if you cater to their individual wishes and feelings. Not everyone here respects others opinions. That being said, I like the direction you're tryna go.
Are we going to take 4 Qbs in the season?
Originally posted by ChipKelly:
Are we going to take 4 Qbs in the season?

4 Qb's into training camp. 3 max into the season. At least that's what I think. My bet is that its Kap. Gabbert. And a rookie.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Again I don't know how anyone assumes that Colin will be the starter. His main issues playing quarterback is what's needed in Chip Kelly's offense. You have to make quick reads you have to be accurate. It's a super big bonus if you can run the option. But if you can't do the first two you will not succeed.
Originally posted by hashtagnumber80:
They only applaud you if you cater to their individual wishes and feelings. Not everyone here respects others opinions. That being said, I like the direction you're tryna go.
this is not true. many posters provided arguments to their opinion that were beyond "not my personal choice, thus do not like"

a lot of guys like buckner and Butler in particular,for example.
I could swear that I've seen Cravens on your list ^^
Originally posted by hashtagnumber80:

What are you talking about man? It's called critiquing...Buckner and butler are high on my boards but I don't see the point in drafting both and resign Williams.

I totally respect his opinions ( I said its is mock do what you want) but if you can taking constructive criticism there's no point in putting a mock on here.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
This is so far from realistic sorry man

Honestly, you guys are just laughable at this point. In my last mock i was pretty spot on with the free agent signings and everyone was going crazy about how I didn't have any big free agent signings. You guys already know we're not going to have any big signings so why go crazy about it? Today I had a little fun with it and now its just ridiculous. You guys need to choose one. Are we getting any big signings or not? Because there's not much in between. Look at the market,

And the draft is pretty realistic. Tell me where I'm way off? Please.

Don't worry about it. Most of that is people just repeating what the person above them said, so that they look "cool" too. You notice there is no information on why they think something is unrealistic, just "that it is". Keep in mind there is a mock that has us signing Von Miller - even after Denver has SAID they will tag him, if need be - and nobody called that unrealistic.

Although, I do agree that Jeffrey isn't going anywhere. I also didn't think they would trade of Marshall though - but I think that regret, is the reason they will go all out to hang onto Jeffrey. With Kevin White coming into the NFL a bit unpolished to begin with, plus coming off the injury, they need Jeffrey. Norman may be a bit of a different story. If anyone actually follows the Panthers, they would see that they have a history of not spending big in the secondary. Norman was a 3rd or 4th round pick that they just hit on. That being said, Norman is also MUCH better than the talent they have let walk and replaced for cheap before. He has also made it clear that he thinks he is THE best corner in the NFL. So the Panthers may re-sign him. They may tag him. But I don't think this is as automatic, or easy, as some people make it out to be.
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
This is so far from realistic sorry man

Honestly, you guys are just laughable at this point. In my last mock i was pretty spot on with the free agent signings and everyone was going crazy about how I didn't have any big free agent signings. You guys already know we're not going to have any big signings so why go crazy about it? Today I had a little fun with it and now its just ridiculous. You guys need to choose one. Are we getting any big signings or not? Because there's not much in between. Look at the market,

And the draft is pretty realistic. Tell me where I'm way off? Please.

Don't worry about it. Most of that is people just repeating what the person above them said, so that they look "cool" too. You notice there is no information on why they think something is unrealistic, just "that it is". Keep in mind there is a mock that has us signing Von Miller - even after Denver has SAID they will tag him, if need be - and nobody called that unrealistic.

Although, I do agree that Jeffrey isn't going anywhere. I also didn't think they would trade of Marshall though - but I think that regret, is the reason they will go all out to hang onto Jeffrey. With Kevin White coming into the NFL a bit unpolished to begin with, plus coming off the injury, they need Jeffrey. Norman may be a bit of a different story. If anyone actually follows the Panthers, they would see that they have a history of not spending big in the secondary. Norman was a 3rd or 4th round pick that they just hit on. That being said, Norman is also MUCH better than the talent they have let walk and replaced for cheap before. He has also made it clear that he thinks he is THE best corner in the NFL. So the Panthers may re-sign him. They may tag him. But I don't think this is as automatic, or easy, as some people make it out to be.

Lol who cares about looking cool in a forum...it's simply not realistic and the main reason he put in all those FAs was because everyone b***hed at his first mock for not having enough.

It's his mock and he can say whatever but to exspect people to not bring up those points is silly.
Lol who cares about looking cool in a forum...

Everyone who only agrees with the popular opinion, without giving any input as to why. And everyone who only posts memes as a reply to anything they don't like or agree with, instead of actual input. So it's a rather long list.

Originally posted by RDB4216:
Lol who cares about looking cool in a forum...

Everyone who only agrees with the popular opinion, without giving any input as to why. And everyone who only posts memes as a reply to anything they don't like or agree with, instead of actual input. So it's a rather long list.

Well I for one give long explained reasons to what I like or don't like regarding mocks on here especially if someone put some time into presenting it...when I make mock I enjoy the feedback good or bad because that's the reason I put it up. I want to see if people value the same needs as I think and if they think a certain prospect will make the team better etc...

Also sometimes the popular opinion might be the correct one (not always) and sometimes when someone posts something ridiculously dumb (not saying this mock is) it doesn't deserve a a long answer and a meme of GIF is all it needs.
Hey I'm all for constructive criticism and people debating their opinions. Thats what the forum/these mocks are for. As long as people don't start being disrespectful or start bashing just for the sake of bashing, then i think it's cool.

I usually take a low key approach with Free Agency because that's issually's Baalke's m.o. This time I wanted to do something a little different and take the opposite approach. It may not be as accurate had I restrained but that gets boring after a while. Let's dream a little. If we can't do that in mocks, then where can we?
@NYniner85

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1983812/carl-nassib
Nassib lined up predominantly as a left defensive end (six through nine technique) in a three-point stance in Penn State's four-man front and occasionally dropped in zone coverage.
Originally posted by SF_Warrior:
@NYniner85

Nassib lined up predominantly as a left defensive end (six through nine technique) in a three-point stance in Penn State's four-man front and occasionally dropped in zone coverage.
Doesn't say much. Question: has he fulfilled his coverage task successfully?
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by SF_Warrior:
@NYniner85

Doesn't say much. Question: has he fulfilled his coverage task successfully?

I don't know. But at least he's got some experience in coverage. He said that Nassib never rolled out into coverage at penn state.
Share 49ersWebzone