LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

Another one...

Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
yeah Spence is the best pass rusher in the draft but Idk if I'm willing to take him at 7..trade back to the mid teens and id be ok..as of now..lol

He's not lasting until the teens man like you said best pass rusher in the draft....he needs to be the pick if Goff and Buckner are gone.

cant really say exactly where he is going at this point..there could be things we don't know about that come up at the combine but I will say if nothing bad happens and he lights up the combine like expected I agree he will go top 10..if he stayed out of trouble and stayed at OSU he might've been the number 1 pick..but the fact he played less talent ( not saying hes not a beast but its true ) and has had drug problems makes it tough to take a player at 7..

We are getting a better idea of where he might go judging by what people are saying...

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/cfb/132912/noah-spence

Sure he might F up the interview or get caught with drugs between now and draft day but as it sits right now he's not going outside of the top 10 IMO he won't get past the bucs and at the very least he goes to the Bears.

And he only played one season at EK and was still very good at OSU...dude is a pass rush monster and those are in high demand. He needs to be the pick with us being 29th in sacks last year
ewww 3rd round QB. Might as well enter the lottery too.
yeah Spence is the best pass rusher in the draft but Idk if I'm willing to take him at 7..trade back to the mid teens and id be ok..as of now..lol

He's not lasting until the teens man like you said best pass rusher in the draft....he needs to be the pick if Goff and Buckner are gone.

cant really say exactly where he is going at this point..there could be things we don't know about that come up at the combine but I will say if nothing bad happens and he lights up the combine like expected I agree he will go top 10..if he stayed out of trouble and stayed at OSU he might've been the number 1 pick..but the fact he played less talent ( not saying hes not a beast but its true ) and has had drug problems makes it tough to take a player at 7..

We are getting a better idea of where he might go judging by what people are saying...

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/cfb/132912/noah-spence

Sure he might F up the interview or get caught with drugs between now and draft day but as it sits right now he's not going outside of the top 10 IMO he won't get past the bucs and at the very least he goes to the Bears.

And he only played one season at EK and was still very good at OSU...dude is a pass rush monster and those are in high demand. He needs to be the pick with us being 29th in sacks last year

I completely agree pass rusher is a major need and all mocks ive looked at have him going to the bucs at I think 10 so your right..the thing is if everything goes well I wonder if Baalke takes him at 7 bc of his past..i wouldn't mind..honestly for me at 7 I want either Jack or Treadwell...but wouldn't mind Spence or Buckner..Goff I'm unsure about..i really cant wait to see him throw to give my full opinion..quick question for you..would you take Ramsey ahead of all if he falls..?
Originally posted by NikeSBHead:
ewww 3rd round QB. Might as well enter the lottery too.

lmaoo yeah sry man..but that's what happens when the position is unsettled..plus basically any where you draft a qb is like playing the lottery..very rarely are QBs a garentee to be great..any player in any position for that matter..but your a skate board head so..lol
If we take a kicker, take the kid from Florida St. AGUAYO
Share 49ersWebzone