There are 176 users in the forums

Your (early) Dream First Round

My dream is that a sleeping agent is pumped into the cowboys draft room and they miss the entire draft.
Bosa would be my dream. I still keep thinking what if we had drafted JJ instead of Aldon. No way that Bosa drops to 7 on his own though. Maybe if some rumors started flying...like failed drug tests..."something" about being seen with some hookers...he's into Scientology...AND pro Hilary. Maybe then he'd drop.

We need to get the rumor mill started!
Dream scenario...we trade Cleveland Kap for their 1st round pick draft Goff, take Buckner at 7...then move back up in the teens an take spence
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Bosa would be my dream. I still keep thinking what if we had drafted JJ instead of Aldon. No way that Bosa drops to 7 on his own though. Maybe if some rumors started flying...like failed drug tests..."something" about being seen with some hookers...he's into Scientology...AND pro Hilary. Maybe then he'd drop.

We need to get the rumor mill started!

Pro Hilary Pro trump
Bosa is a 4-3 DE not a 3-4 DE. Hes not a fit in the 49ers system.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Dream scenario...we trade Cleveland Kap for their 1st round pick draft Goff, take Buckner at 7...then move back up in the teens an take spence

If you're gonna dream may as well dream big lol.

I'll have what you're having.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Rgonelove:
Trade back

That would be my nightmare. I want an impact player.

Impact players can be had throughout the first even though the higher the better chance they have of being one. However if there's a player kelly and Baalke are sure of that will be there at 12-17 why not take the extra picks and a player we might have taken anyway?

Not what I want but I wouldn't freak out.
Originally posted by Baylor:

He could play 3-4 OLB as well.
Draft Spence at 7 and if Butler isn't there at our 2nd round then trade it for a 1st round next year.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

If you're gonna dream may as well dream big lol.

I'll have what you're having.

Lol I'm mean not a bad dream (never gonna happen) scenario right

Somehow land Buckner, Spence, and Jaylon, and sign Josh Norman to a 4 year deal!
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Feb 9, 2016 at 10:21 AM ]
I want either Goff, Buckner, Spence at a later pick, or a top flight corner like Ramsey.

This is a passers and pass rushers league but don't forget about your shutdown corners.

ILB's can be had later.
[ Edited by amosmac28 on Feb 9, 2016 at 11:07 AM ]
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Baylor:

He could play 3-4 OLB as well.

He could play 3-4 DE. He's bigger than Justin smith was. I imagine we will play him inside and kick him out to olb on passing downs. Because we are totally getting him hahahaha.
Dream you say?

7. Goff
Trade Kap and 2nd round pick to move back into 1st round. Like, I don't know... the Jets maybe?
Mid/late first. Nkendiche

FA: OLB V. Oliver and some O-Line help.
Originally posted by facestabber:
My dream is that a sleeping agent is pumped into the cowboys draft room and they miss the entire draft.

This. The Browns & Cowboys somehow have to pass on Goff. I don't see that happening.
Share 49ersWebzone