LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Pass Rush Solution?

6 feet 2 inches....248 pounds...61 tackles, 18 tackles for a loss, and 13 sacks...
Bruce Miller, UCF...no chance, right? Chip doesn't really use fullbacks, so....
30 1/4" arms

Why did you put this in the draft forum? Besides the obvious in Spence or Bosa, who do you think the Niners can draft to bolster the pass rush?
Well , Nikita Whitlock got some snaps
on defense for the Giants last year , but I don't see Bruce sniffing the field as a LB?
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Why did you put this in the draft forum? Besides the obvious in Spence or Bosa, who do you think the Niners can draft to bolster the pass rush?

Alex McCalister from FLA! He is very talented in rushing the passer and will be available in rounds 4-7 due to character concerns. He is my favorite pass rusher aside from Spence...but I'm also a FLA fan so I could be a little bias

Emmanuel Ogbah from Oklahoma St. and Leonard Floyd from Gerogia could be a viable options early; Ogbah is just raw and Floyd is undersized like Jarvis Jones was.

I think Shaw Lawson from Clemson and DeForrest Buckner from Oregon can both rush the passer in our nickel and dime packages from the edge or interior and be able to put pressure on the QB from our base defense every now and then.

Joe Schobert from Wisconsin was pretty successful in getting to the QB as well and he could be had in the 3-5th round.

Just to name a few....
TANK!!!

lol
Share 49ersWebzone