There are 191 users in the forums

Kenyan Drake RB/KR

• pd24
  • Veteran
I am liking this kid a lot. Can add alot to our team as a RB and kick and punt returner. What round is he projected to go?
Round 3-4 IMO, interesting prospect, great build and speed but not sure if he's a full time running back. Not much tread on his tires which is nice but he has had some injury issues in the past.
Probably closer to the 5th-6th.
Originally posted by strickac:
Probably closer to the 5th-6th.

This and well worth it with one of our five picks in those rounds. I put him in my updated mock I'm working on. Provides elite speed and a dual role as a RB and return man
^ He has some return skills and he can cover kicks as well. Personally I'd like to see a veteran signed, but Drake would be a good pick. I take him in my mocks also. His rash of injuries scare me though.
Originally posted by strickac:
^ He has some return skills and he can cover kicks as well. Personally I'd like to see a veteran signed, but Drake would be a good pick. I take him in my mocks also. His rash of injuries scare me though.

But in the 5th round, he is well worth the gamble
I think he will be going between 3 and 6. IMO he has a good combine he will be drafted in the 3rd or 4th but a bad one would drop him to 5th or 6th.
Originally posted by joaosoarrs99:
I think he will be going between 3 and 6. IMO he has a good combine he will be drafted in the 3rd or 4th but a bad one would drop him to 5th or 6th.

^^This.

I agree though, love this kid & that speed he possesses.
[ Edited by SportOvaFilmTV on Jan 30, 2016 at 10:22 PM ]
Just took a look at his highlight reel N damn this kid not only has vision he has size N speed as well he's a returner as well i think he would be a great complimentary back to Hyde.

According to nfl draft scout they have him ranked 8th out of 201 RB's

Projected rounds 3-4

ran a 4.4 in the combine.

• 9moon
  • Veteran
uhmmm, he wont be a good returner in the NFL, but I like him in the backfield..

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Just took a look at his highlight reel N damn this kid not only has vision he has size N speed as well he's a returner as well i think he would be a great complimentary back to Hyde.

According to nfl draft scout they have him ranked 8th out of 201 RB's

Projected rounds 3-4

ran a 4.4 in the combine.

That vision
Like this guy a lot as a complimentary RB. Good vision and while he runs a little too upright, looks like he eats up 3 yards with that speed and long strides.
Mayock has him in the top 5 of his RBs list would be a great 3rd down back and KR/PR possible 3rd round pick
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
Mayock has him in the top 5 of his RBs list would be a great 3rd down back and KR/PR possible 3rd round pick

I'd prefer to roll on a RB with one of our 4th-5th round picks personally.
Share 49ersWebzone