There are 128 users in the forums

2016 Senior Bowl Game 1/30/2016

^ I'd add Carl Nassib: Don't let his size fool you. Yes, he could put on another 10-15lbs, but he's an outside rusher. Playing him as a 5-tech would be a waste of talent. He wouldn't hold up well there. He needs to play 4-3 DE or 3-4 OLB.
I really like RB Kenyon Drake from Alabama kidkid brings nice pass catching ability from the backfield and plays outstanding special teams has good value on day 2 imo
I know we're kinda early but what are the qualifications to coach a team at the sr bowl. I'll take any advantage I can coming into this off season and Chip being around some of the seniors might do us some good in the draft.
Originally posted by 228niner:
I know we're kinda early but what are the qualifications to coach a team at the sr bowl. I'll take any advantage I can coming into this off season and Chip being around some of the seniors might do us some good in the draft.

Upon reading up on it. The NFL decides which two go but teams with the worst winning percentage get the first shot and their coaching staffs must be complete.

The 49ers should qualify.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Nov 15, 2016 at 9:00 AM ]
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by 228niner:

Upon reading up on it. The NFL decides which two go but teams with the worst winning percentage get the first shot and their coaching staffs must be complete.

The 49ers should qualify.

That could be a benefit to us this off season........... Good info
Share 49ersWebzone