There are 246 users in the forums

2016 Draft Prospects 49ers have met with

We dont need another or anymore RB's drafted I cant wait for hayne to show what he can really do, you guys havent seen nuthin'yet! imaox100.
[ Edited by 4x4niner on Apr 29, 2016 at 6:44 AM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
T Fahn Cooper, Mississippi: Official visit (SB)
G Joshua Garnett, Stanford

Always keep an eye on this list each year guys as it's a guaranteed pick or 2 (usually more like 4 or 5). We also met with Buckner at the combine so that makes 3. I'm sure it will come out later that we met with a few more of these guys but it wasnt reported. So 3 of 11 we met with drafted... probably would be more but guys go before they are projected or the stars don't align and they have another player rated higher.
IIRC, 60-70% of players we draft, we've met with. Anyone starting a 2017 tracker for us in here?

Current:
RB Ronald Jones, USC
DE Bradley Chubb, N.C. State
DE Marcus Davenport, Texas-San Antonio
WR Deontay Burnett , USC
EDGE Harold Landry, Boston College
DE Rasheem Greene, USC
RB Royce Freeman, Oregon
G Will Hernandez, Texas-El Paso
C James Daniels, Iowa
IIRC, 60-70% of players we draft, we've met with. Anyone starting a 2017 tracker for us in here?

Current:
RB Ronald Jones, USC
WR Deontay Burnett , USC
DE Rasheem Greene, USC
RB Royce Freeman, Oregon
C James Daniels, Iowa

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/190470-draft-visits-combine-pro-days/

Check post #4. I've updated it.

Meh
NO NO NO
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Meh

Oh he better be hiding his love for Derwin
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
I wouldn't read anything into who we do and do not meet with. That said, the Niners seem to be heavily interested in guys who can play more than one position. Particularly on defense.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Current:
RB Ronald Jones, USC
WR Deontay Burnett , USC
DE Rasheem Greene, USC
RB Royce Freeman, Oregon
C James Daniels, Iowa

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/190470-draft-visits-combine-pro-days/

Check post #4. I've updated it.

Thank you Hero and to the rest. This is legit info if you're really trying to predict who we might target. I figured someone was leading this charge!
Originally posted by okdkid:
I wouldn't read anything into who we do and do not meet with. That said, the Niners seem to be heavily interested in guys who can play more than one position. Particularly on defense.

You should.

Granted, sometimes we don't find out until afterwards that we ended up meeting with a player we ended up drafting.

• okdkid
  • Veteran

You should.

Granted, sometimes we don't find out until afterwards that we ended up meeting with a player we ended up drafting.

exactly

You should.

You should.

Just based off last yr, a lot of the people we drafted we met with prior

And in years past as well. Just something to keep in mind as you make your mock drafts.
[ Edited by NCommand on Mar 4, 2018 at 1:24 PM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

right. but we never have a complete list.
Share 49ersWebzone