LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

WR Leonte Carroo Rutgers

Originally posted by Quest4six:
Smokescreen.
Looks like we are going after Treadwell IMO

Treadwell is just ridiculous - he's being compared to Dez Bryant.

Carroo looks real good, though. Lots of TD catches.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Andra:
CSN Bay Area reporting that the 49ers are showing interest in Leonte Carroo.
Do it Baalke do it!

I love how chip said no problem players.....

And now this lol

Who hasn't slammed a crazy whore? No problem here
Originally posted by Travisty13:
I'm not saying we shouldn't draft him either. He's a super talented kid. If that's what the organization thinks is best, than its their choice. But that doesn't mean I have to like him as a man.

I'm not sure of all the evidence tht's out there about this incident, but I didn't see him doing anything wrong. If it's "he said, she said," I don't know if I'm gonna take the word of a woman who ran up and swung a purse at someone, then claimed she was attacked for no reason and didn't hit anyone. If there's more out there pointing to him, I'd like to hear it, but I don't see anything other than his ex saying something happened.

Next, I gotta tell you: if some chick was beating on my wife, I'd toss her away without hesitation. If I was truly worried that this woman was about to cause real damage to my wife, I'd drop her with no concern. To me, its not what she could or couldn't to me; it's what she could do to my wife, and I'm not letting anything happen to her. If that makes me a bad guy, cool. I'll be the bad guy with a safe and healthy wife.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

Next, I gotta tell you: if some chick was beating on my wife, I'd toss her away without hesitation. If I was truly worried that this woman was about to cause real damage to my wife, I'd drop her with no concern. To me, its not what she could or couldn't to me; it's what she could do to my wife, and I'm not letting anything happen to her. If that makes me a bad guy, cool. I'll be the bad guy with a safe and healthy wife.

+1
Originally posted by strickac:
Do it Baalke do it!

And now this lol

Who hasn't slammed a crazy whore? No problem here

Right?? Talk s**t get hit! Drunk whores
Originally posted by crake49:
Smokescreen.

Treadwell is just ridiculous - he's being compared to Dez Bryant.

Carroo looks real good, though. Lots of TD catches.

Scouts taking about his speed. Fear he will run in the 4.7 range
He's a day 2 pick...maybe 3rd rd. Per NFL.com draft profiles, his numbers were somewhat blown up due to Rutgers' play-action passing attack. He'll have to learn how to separate from DB's in the NFL. Doesn't have noteworthy speed, but could become a solid possession WR in the pros.
I'm not saying we shouldn't draft him either. He's a super talented kid. If that's what the organization thinks is best, than its their choice. But that doesn't mean I have to like him as a man.

I'm not sure of all the evidence tht's out there about this incident, but I didn't see him doing anything wrong. If it's "he said, she said," I don't know if I'm gonna take the word of a woman who ran up and swung a purse at someone, then claimed she was attacked for no reason and didn't hit anyone. If there's more out there pointing to him, I'd like to hear it, but I don't see anything other than his ex saying something happened.

You are right Wrath,some guys are QUICK to judge a person before they Know ALL the facts,I guess they see that a women was hit or attacked by a man and they Instantly put on their"CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE" CAPE.
[ Edited by jrouter4949 on Jan 29, 2016 at 4:35 PM ]
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Do it Baalke do it!

And now this lol

Smokescreen.

I like Treadwell but I don't see Baalke going for a WR in the first round. I'm guessing DL in the first round. OL in the second and Carroo in the third

You should watch the documentary The Hunting Ground and then revisit hat statement. There is a piece about Jameis Winston in there as well and, despite how media was reporting, the girl seemed pretty convincing. 93-96% of cases are truthful.

• Andra
  • Veteran

Couldn't agree more
Originally posted by bzborow1:

You should watch the documentary The Hunting Ground and then revisit hat statement. There is a piece about Jameis Winston in there as well and, despite how media was reporting, the girl seemed pretty convincing. 93-96% of cases are truthful.

that girl described the rape showing hardly any emotion at all. I don't believe a word she says about James
  • Andra
  • Veteran

He said she said situations are very tough and not to be taken lightly. no one wants someone to be treated unfairly so when there is no proof either way I feel the only answer is not to convict anyone in the court of public opinion, But to definitely hold each persons character under high scrutiny moving forward. Unfortunately there are no good answers.
What a wonderful story
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:

that girl described the rape showing hardly any emotion at all. I don't believe a word she says about James

I wonder if that 93-96% holds true with athletes/celebrities. The victim actually has something gain in those case. I bet it's much lower then.
Share 49ersWebzone