LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

Braxton Miller

I see miller as a project for a WR other than speed his hands, route running are not good. late day 2 early day 3 pick IMO
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
no doubt that this talented young Anquan Boldin should only be drafted 3rd round..
Originally posted by 9moon:
no doubt that this talented young Anquan Boldin should only be drafted 3rd round..

Of all the WRs in the NFL you could have compared Miller...
And you picked Boldin lol

Completely different styles of play
I would love to draft him being a buckeye fan. He's my second favorite Wr after Treadwell. I would love to come out of this draft with him and Jaylon smith.
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
I see miller as a project for a WR other than speed his hands, route running are not good. late day 2 early day 3 pick IMO

I agree that his route running needs work, but when I was watching Michael Thomas highlights #1 keep making the highlight plays. Unfortunately, I personally don't think the Niners have room for another developmental WR.
I'm with Mad Dog, this is the guy teams will regret passing on within a years time.Seriously fast just burning CB's In Senior Bowl practice left and right.Had the muff in the game but that was an anomaly when paired with the lead in to the game,Learning his position still yes but making quick strides in that process.Grab him in the second he will be long gone in the third,
Originally posted by hightop:
I'm with Mad Dog, this is the guy teams will regret passing on within a years time.Seriously fast just burning CB's In Senior Bowl practice left and right.Had the muff in the game but that was an anomaly when paired with the lead in to the game,Learning his position still yes but making quick strides in that process.Grab him in the second he will be long gone in the third,

Totally agree...chip could use miller all over the place. They could put him on the outside, inside, OSU used him in the backfield and why not throw him back for kick and punt returns.

Reminds me of Percy Harvin
He will be drafted no later than the 2nd, and a darkhorse for a 1st round prospect.

If you guys doubt him, you haven't watched him in the Senior Bowl practices
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
He will be drafted no later than the 2nd, and a darkhorse for a 1st round prospect.

I agree I think he will be a 2nd round pick but there are a ton of WRs in the draft that will move up after the combine as well.

No one thought jalen strong would be sitting around in the 3rd

I'd love to snag him in the 3rd but I doubt he last that long. I like doctson too.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Originally posted by 9moon:

Of all the WRs in the NFL you could have compared Miller...
And you picked Boldin lol

Completely different styles of play

Do you mind telling me how they play different styles?? I mean, outside the speed of course..

Originally posted by NYniner85:
I agree I think he will be a 2nd round pick but there are a ton of WRs in the draft that will move up after the combine as well.

No one thought jalen strong would be sitting around in the 3rd

I'd love to snag him in the 3rd but I doubt he last that long. I like doctson too.

True
Originally posted by jreff22:
The Cowboys have been falling in love with him apparently.

I hear about him every day on the radio in Dallas.
Originally posted by Baylor:
Originally posted by jreff22:
The Cowboys have been falling in love with him apparently.

I hear about him every day on the radio in Dallas.

Who don't the Cowboys like lol?
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Who don't the Cowboys like lol?

Winning. Sorry was to easy.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Way too much of a project for round 1, imho.
Share 49ersWebzone