LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Early prediction on 49ers 2016 1st round pick (For the record) 1/26/16

• dj43
If we get Jackson, then it is Myles Jack.

If not Jackson then Buckner.
Ezekiel Elliot.
Want: Robert Nkemdiche.

Think we'll get: Paxton Lynch.
I swear we have this thread already
Oh well I'll play....Myles Jack
I honestly don't care who it is. I just hope we avoid taking a QB since I don't see it there with this class. I also just pray we take a true position of need and avoid getting too cute. Depending on how FA shakes out, get an OL, pass rusher or WR that will start day 1 and make an immediate impact. I don't want somebody needing a year or 2 to develop or who plays a position we're not desperate for like RB or ILB or something we can shore up later.
Want Jack, Ramsey, or Buckner. Probably will trade down and take a WR.
Baalke takes best OL or OLB. Book it.
Ronnie Stanley
Stanley (Buckner a possibility if he's there).

Goff(if he's there)
Buckner
Ragland
Stanley...Hogs win.
In the NFL today with the limited practice it takes a rookie Dl or OL about 2 years to develop.. now there are exceptions to the rule but the odds of hitting are about 20% of the time. Whereas freak lbs hit and make a difference early and often.. with that being said Myles Jack with the 1st pick is the best way to go. build our defense so it gives our offense more opportunities to score..
Being as how Baalke and Kelly coverts versatility in their players plus the fact that we need so much the most versatile player is also at 7 the bpa Myles Jack
Hoping for Myles Jack

Me thinks it will be LaQuon Treadwell or Ronnie Stanley
Share 49ersWebzone