LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Early prediction on 49ers 2016 1st round pick (For the record) 1/26/16

Purely so anybody that gets it right can say "I told you so way back in January". Who do we take at #7, or do we trade up or down, and if we trade, who do we take after trading? I personally have no idea so I'm gonna go wacky and say we trade with the titans and take Goff. lol

Ready, GO!!!
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
This will be a difficult top 10 to predict! Lot's of great talent, but not a lot of "elite" talent. A lot of this will be based on team preference.

If we stay at #7 I'll guess we take Myles Jack.

If we trade back I'll guess we take Treadwell.

If we trade up I'll guess we go with a QB, but in a surprise move... not Jared Goff. Wentz?
  • Andra
  • Veteran
With the 7th pick of the 2016 NFL draft the San Francisco 49ers take Deforest Buckner.
A'Shawn Robinson or Nkemdiche book it
BUCKNER
Nkemdiche
Carson wentz
Noah Spence
Ronnie Stanley

The Niners need up to 3 Oline starters. Let him ride at RT for now, and groom him to replace Staley some day.
Goff

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Nkmediche
Depends on FA. Buckner right now makes the most sense.
I just got this weird feeling in my gut we are gonna draf wentz. Not necessarily who I want but any way..

Prediction: wentz

Hope: Buckner or bosa

We need a pass rush desperately and nothing wrong with adding a d linemen.
At the end of the day you love or die by the qb.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Noah Spence

This guy may break into the top 5, if he's there at 7 could be a Von Miller type player. The 49ers made a splash picking their head coach, will they do the same and take a top QB? I'll narrow it down to three, Goff, Lynch of Spence.
Ronnie Stanley
Share 49ersWebzone