There are 179 users in the forums

Desmond King

5'11 200lbs Projection 1st - 2nd
Lead the nation in Interceptions with 8 and also had 13 pass deflections.

[ Edited by Since07 on Jan 26, 2016 at 4:37 AM ]
returned to school for senior year
no chatter on this kid being a potential FS
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Just us lol if he drops to the 3rd I'd gladly take him, a steal waiting to happen..
Originally posted by jersey49er:

Just us lol if he drops to the 3rd I'd gladly take him, a steal waiting to happen..

lol I guess so...I'd be pumped to land him in the 3rd
3rd. round pick is in !!!!!!!
Pro Football Focus compared Iowa CB Desmond King to Tennessee Titans CB Logan Ryan.

"Like Ryan, King is a smart tackler who excels when the play is in front of him. King has missed a tackle once every 16.0 attempted over the past three years in college, while Ryan missed one every 20.3 attempted since arriving in the NFL," notes the PFF analysis team. Tackling prowess aside, the outlet refers to the 5-foot-10, 201-pound King as an "awkward player to place in the NFL" due to his deficiencies in man-to-man coverage. Multiple teams are reportedly viewing King as a safety, rather than a corner.
Pro Football Focus compared Iowa CB Desmond King to Tennessee Titans CB Logan Ryan.

"Like Ryan, King is a smart tackler who excels when the play is in front of him. King has missed a tackle once every 16.0 attempted over the past three years in college, while Ryan missed one every 20.3 attempted since arriving in the NFL," notes the PFF analysis team. Tackling prowess aside, the outlet refers to the 5-foot-10, 201-pound King as an "awkward player to place in the NFL" due to his deficiencies in man-to-man coverage. Multiple teams are reportedly viewing King as a safety, rather than a corner.

I like King I think his tape last year was confusing cause the year before I thought he was the best corner in all of college football. Then this year he seemed to get lost at times. I still love his discipline and he seems to always position the receivers the way he wants. You don't see him open his hips the wrong way. He is a very very smart football player. If we draft him I hope we try him at Corner before moving him anywhere.
Good job kid. Cowboy killa
Really liked this kid coming out and he was an absolute steal for the Chargers

Share 49ersWebzone