LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Which position would you like to see us draft in 1st round?

Which position would you like to see us draft in 1st round?

• HERN
  • Veteran
A'Shawn Robinson.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
Jack
Treadwell
Buckner

That's a good list right there. Hard to go wrong at #7 with any of those.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by joaosoarrs99:
Originally posted by Andra:
Originally posted by joaosoarrs99:
With 9 votes in pass rusher has taken a commanding lead. Noah Spence it is. make it happen Baalke

Noah Spence at #7? Seriously? At #7? He's a good 3-4 OLB but he has lots of red flags.

I know he's a f**kup, but he is also the best pass rusher in the draft. If some how Baalke felt OK with drafting him I would be down with it.

He's not the best pass rusher in the draft IMO. Bosa, Buckner and Ogbah are better than him IMO.
Bosa, Buckner and Ogbah are safer picks but I would say Spence is the best pass rusher of the group.
If we attack ol in free agency, then in this order

Olb
Wr
Qb

Would be ok with any of those
[ Edited by gold49er2183 on Jan 17, 2016 at 1:08 PM ]
Noah Spence has Lots of red flags? Failing 2 drug tests is lots of red flags? Well if Von Miller hits free agency we better stay away!
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Noah Spence has Lots of red flags? Failing 2 drug tests is lots of red flags?

Yes.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Well if Von Miller hits free agency we better stay away!

Von Miller's already an all-pro'. Nah Spence has the red flags, + he's an unknown.
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
I know buddy, but more people come to NT, so I figured the thread would get a little more action in here.

Attention whore
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
At this point...where the Niners sit...I'd be happy with Buckner, Jack or Stanley. Guys that will most likely be out of their range but I'd also be happy with would be Goff or Ramsey. WR is a need but I think they would be better served grabbing one later and in FA

Heard this is a deep class for oline and wr's, true?
I would like Pass rusher to be addressed in FA. We have the money so it would be nice to add a Justin Smith type of guy. A Vet to mix in with our young talent like Arik, Lynch, Harold, etc...

We have a lot of holes to fill but I would love to see us go with a legit DB in round 1. I normally hate this strategy but seeing other teams in our division have a legit db in Sherman and Peterson, I think those teams have a lot of options on defense when they can shut down half of the field and they have a strong secondary. If we add a top db, we have strong pieces to work with in Reid, Ward, Tartt, etc...

So I would love to get a guy like Ramsey. Don't know how to make it happen but Ramsey would help a lot in the secondary and a FA pass rusher could help the D immediately in year 1.
Bosa, Buckner and Ogbah are safer picks but I would say Spence is the best pass rusher of the group.

Spence and Lawson are the two best 3-4 OLB's imo. I'd be happy with either of those guys. I think people forget that Spence was a beast at Ohio State. If not for his drug issues, we could be talking about him as a Top 5 guy along with Bosa. Just a pure pass rusher in every sense, he simply finds his way to the QB.

Unless something changes drastically though, I don't see him going that high. The 49ers could likely trade down about 8 or 9 picks and still be able to take him.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 18, 2016 at 5:55 PM ]

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
At this point...where the Niners sit...I'd be happy with Buckner, Jack or Stanley. Guys that will most likely be out of their range but I'd also be happy with would be Goff or Ramsey. WR is a need but I think they would be better served grabbing one later and in FA
Completely agree with this. Treadwell is next after those guys. One of them is very likely to be available when we pick assuming Bosa, Goff, Tunsil, and Ramsey all go in the top 6. Maybe 2 if Lynch sneaks into the top 6 (doesn't look likely right now, but there's time for him to improve his stock). All 3 guys fit a need and would be among the BPA. I'll be interested to see how all those guys perform at the combine since they're all pretty close right now. If Treadwell is 6'3 (I think he's 6'2) with good length and runs well, he may be the pick.
Online.. Very critical in chips system
Share 49ersWebzone