There are 190 users in the forums

Alex McCalister DE 6'6 242 Lbs Gators

I'd like to see him opposite of Aaron Lynch, should go in the later rounds
yeah I like him too later, him and Antonio Morrison are good day 3 sleepers for us
nice sleeper...he looks like a tall lanky DB..definitely looks less then 242 and needs to put on weight..
Originally posted by jersey49er:
nice sleeper...he looks like a tall lanky DB..definitely looks less then 242 and needs to put on weight..

For sure. Think he'd be a good fit
As a Gator fan there are things I like about Alex but there are concerns as well. He's got the physical tools as a rusher. Just not sure he has the want to be as good as he can be.

I like Morriosn as well for the 9ers. Keanu Neal too.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
As a Gator fan there are things I like about Alex but there are concerns as well. He's got the physical tools as a rusher. Just not sure he has the want to be as good as he can be.

I like Morriosn as well for the 9ers. Keanu Neal too.

Do you like Brian Poole?
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Do you like Brian Poole?

Eh he's nothing special. He was a distant 4th best CB for the Gators.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Do you like Brian Poole?

Eh he's nothing special. He was a distant 4th best CB for the Gators.

I see, going to check his game out a bit, i remember liking what I saw

36 inch arms
36 inch arms

Would love to snag him with an early 5th. He's a great pass rusher. Him and Bullard changed games for that FLA defense
36 inch arms

Yeah, he's someone I've been interested in since the combine. I think I'd be fine using a 4th round pick on him. He's a project, but he moves pretty well for a guy his size so an NFL team may have something there if they can teach him to use his length to keep his body clean.
Michael Perrett ‏@PerrettM Mar 3

Alex McCalister's 4.00 shuttle was the fastest for DL. It was faster than any RB & WR & it was T6 for all DBs!

Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
36 inch arms

Yeah, he's someone I've been interested in since the combine. I think I'd be fine using a 4th round pick on him. He's a project, but he moves pretty well for a guy his size so an NFL team may have something there if they can teach him to use his length to keep his body clean.

Oh yeah
Share 49ersWebzone