There are 194 users in the forums

KJ "The Killa" Dillon S 6'1 205 Lbs WVU

Good safety absolute NFL starter.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Good safety absolute NFL starter.

What round do you think he goes? 1St/2nd?
Do we really need to draft another safety??? to drafting safeties in tha high rounds
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Do we really need to draft another safety??? to drafting safeties in tha high rounds

Agreed but we've gotten S 3 years in a row now. Maybe the trend continues
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
What round do you think he goes? 1St/2nd?

I would say 3rd is earliest he will get drafted. He will be a steal at 3rd but he definitely has a problem keeping his eyes in the backfield. His athleticism helps him make up for those few mistakes at the next level it will cost him big.
I hate these kind of highlight vids when it's all cinematic, showing it mid play and up close. I can't see the play develope!
[ Edited by Since07 on Jan 15, 2016 at 1:59 PM ]
No more God damn Safeties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mountaineer safety K.J. Dillon measured in at

6-foot and 1/2 inch tall

208 pounds (he was listed at 6-1, 203 in college)

He had 9 5/8" hands

31" arms

6-foot-3 and 5/8" wingspan
Been looking at extensive game film of Dillon and come away very impressed. He is listed as a SS, but lined up a LOT against slot WRs, which is a huge challenge for college strong safeties. In the end, he held up remarkably well. This dynamic duo of Dillon and Joseph is really outstanding. Kind of like the pairing of Kam and Earl in Seattle. Much better combo than Clemson's Green and Kearse, and Ohio State's Bell and Powell.

This is a very good player than adds special teams value as a punt returner.
Another outstanding W V defensive player, my draft crush is Joseph (yeah I know another safety but sometimes a player is just too good to pass on) and Dillon well as they say he's a baaaad man!
Share 49ersWebzone