LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

mock offseason kelly style

Originally posted by harkenthegoldenyears:
I hate these things. They are an exercise in futility. Just sit back and hope Trent picks the best players in the draft and signs the best free agents.

your not obligated to read any mocks and honestly the fact that you posted about your hatred towards mocks makes no sense at all..i personally enjoy reading and doing mocks..and respect ppl for doing them..i enjoy ppls opinions and points of view...so ty to the ppl to do them..! and I also learn and take in consideration if im not aware of players who can possibly be drafted..
[ Edited by jersey49er on Jan 14, 2016 at 5:29 PM ]
I wrote about that Prescott pick on a different thread...it feels like a natural pick now with Chip. He was once so highly regarded....could he now be a steal in the fourth or fifth?
With all the people stating that our defense will get worn out, should look to the depth of our backend. I think every CB we got can play, and we can rotate them in and out.
Absolute home run!!! The only pick I'm not sure about is White. I also absolutely love the Prescott pick. If Kap/Gabbert continue to flounder maybe just maybe he could be our Quarterback of the future.
Originally posted by Murphys1:
I wrote about that Prescott pick on a different thread...it feels like a natural pick now with Chip. He was once so highly regarded....could he now be a steal in the fourth or fifth?

Same here. I agree.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF_Warrior:
Overall solid draft, but i´m not a fan from Treadwell @7. We should take the best player available.

And please not Mangini as the DC.

Treadwell is a top 10 player in this draft
I like the trades... Not a fan of treadwell, don't think he separates well.
Share 49ersWebzone