LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

mock offseason kelly style

Acker has got it man. Dude is 12, he attacks the ball, he isn't afraid to tackle, he blows coverages sometimes, sounds like a young player to me. He is going to be a solid corner in the NFL.
Originally posted by x--OoO--x:
Acker has got it man. Dude is 12, he attacks the ball, he isn't afraid to tackle, he blows coverages sometimes, sounds like a young player to me. He is going to be a solid corner in the NFL.

honestly I like and feel like DJ is better..not to mention faster taller and has better ball skills..but I do like and think Acker is a good corner but not a starter or better then DJ..but I hope your correct and y opinion is wrong on him..it would only help..
[ Edited by jersey49er on Jan 14, 2016 at 3:18 PM ]
If not Treadwell at 7,what about just BPA n take Doctson in the 2nd?
Originally posted by job2436:
If not Treadwell at 7,what about just BPA n take Doctson in the 2nd?

the funny thing is I was going to switch it up and have us take Hargreaves or Ramsey at 7 and Doctson or Coleman in the 2nd..but I think if Treadwell falls to 7 we have to take him..i think hes going to lite up the combine so he might go b4 we pick too..
With Chip on board, and Kaep getting another chance, I'm cool with Treadwell at #7. I like the addition of Mathis to our O-line, but not so sure that Boone is a great fit in the ZBS. Rather than re-signing him, I might go with a guy like Chris Chester who has experience with Zone Blocking.

I like Calhoun, but we'd probably have to pick him up in the 2nd, not 3rd.
[ Edited by Bimbo_Coles on Jan 14, 2016 at 3:53 PM ]
  • bors
  • Veteran
Nice. Boom goes the dynamite
Originally posted by Bimbo_Coles:
With Chip on board, and Kaep getting another chance, I'm cool with Treadwell at #7. I like the addition of Mathis to our O-line, but not so sure that Boone is a great fit in the ZBS. Rather than re-signing him, I might go with a guy like Chris Chester who has experience with Zone Blocking.

I like Calhoun, but we'd probably have to pick him up in the 2nd, not 3rd.

yeah im hoping he falls like Harold last year..
  • Jiks
1st pick- Treadwell
2nd- Doctson
3rd- Devontae Booker
4th- Trevonne Boykin
5th-7th- defense

FA-defense and oline
[ Edited by Jiks on Jan 14, 2016 at 4:04 PM ]
Ha Ha Ha, you think Evan Mathis will want to join Kelly? Anywhere?!
Originally posted by Jiks:
1st pick- Treadwell
2nd- Doctson
3rd- Devontae Booker
4th- Trevonne Boykin
5th-7th- defense

FA-defense and oline

ill take 1 of the 2 wrs in either round no way both lol I like Devontae Booker a lot so thats a plus..not sold on Boykin at all as a QB in the NFL..

Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Ha Ha Ha, you think Evan Mathis will want to join Kelly? Anywhere?!

lol hey you act like its Kellys fault he was released..Kelly wasn't paying him out of his pocket lol..its a business..so that being said its a business sooo you never know..and b4 Kellys scheme Evan Mathis wasn't considered that great..
[ Edited by jersey49er on Jan 14, 2016 at 4:16 PM ]
I would be fine with Mathis as long as he doesn't want a kings ransome however I don't see him wanting to be back with Kelly. Yes he was cut for Cap space but I also know when it happened he wasn't speaking highly of his former HC. So I'm thinking that's just not going to happen
Treadwell at #7 Please!!
I hate these things. They are an exercise in futility. Just sit back and hope Trent picks the best players in the draft and signs the best free agents.
I like it
Share 49ersWebzone