There are 216 users in the forums

mock offseason kelly style

HC-Chip Kelly
OC-????
DC-Eric Mangini

Cuts- Brooks,Bethea,Pears,Simpson,Martin,Lemonier

Resign-Boone,Boldin,Williams,Tiller,AD comes back

FA Signings

Lamar Miller-I think a combo of him and Hyde will be great..more then enough carries to go around in Chips offensive speed
Coby Fleener- look at how Ertz flourished in Chips offense
Evan Mathis-obviously knows and succeeded in Chips offense..can help the o-ine to understand the schemes
Andre Branch-fight for a starting spot..great depth

Trades-
Eagles ILB Kiko Alonso for a 4th rd pick..will be great next to Bowman..
Dolphins OLB Dion Jordan for 6th rd pick ..high reward low risk player who was drafted 3rd overall and an animal at Oregon for Kelly..maybe his ex coach can resurrect a sure to be great career b4 his stupid decisions

2016 NFL Draft

Round 1..WR out of Ole Miss Lequon Treadwell..BPA and finally a young strong fast athletic dynamic WR who can go up and get the ball and run all routes..put Boldin in the slot in Chips offense..

Round 2..CB out of Tennessee Cameron Sutton..i originally had Tre Davious White but just read he is going back to school..so I replace him with another SEC product that is similar..athletic..tall..great returner who will also fight for a startint spot day 1 with DJ and Brock ont eh other side..

Round 3..Pass Rusher out of Michigan State Shallique Calhoun..best pass rusher of a great team all he played on..will have to learn OLB roll in our D..in the nickel it should look like Lynch Armstead Branch/Jordan Calhoun/Harold..reminds me of the giants speed package when they won super bowls..

Round 4..OG out of Arizona State Christian Westerman..fav o-lineman in the draft..gonna be a steal..

Round 5..K out of Florida State Roberto Aguyao..younger cheaper and very good..

Round 5..QB out of Miss State Dak Prescott..very good college career and seems like a fit for Chip to groom..

Round 5 RB out of Arizona State DJ Foster..very good player..i think him becoming a wr hurt him this year..depth..battles Hayne and Davis for a spot..

Round 6..OT out of Oregon Tyler Johnstone..depth..fights Brown to be swing tackle..

Round 6..WR out of Auburn Shaq Williams..headcase worth taking a shot on..a lot compare him to Boldin..

Round 6..TE out of Virginia Tech..Ryan Malleck..big athletic TE..ps player..

Kap-Gabbert-Prescott
Hyde-Miller-Davis-Foster
Miller
Fleener-Mcdonald-Bell-Busta
Boldin-Smith-Treadwell-Smelter-Patton-Ellington
Staley-Johnstone
Boone-Westerman
Kilgore-
Mathis-Tiller
Davis-Brown

Armstead-Branch
Williams-Purcell
Dial-Dorsey
Lynch-Carradine-Jordan
Bowman-Hodges
Alonso-Skov
Harold-Calhoun
Brock-Sutton-Ward-DJ-Acker-Reaser
Tartt-Ward
Reid-Mccray

Pinion
Aguyao Reader,Williams,Malleck PS
[ Edited by jersey49er on Jan 18, 2016 at 6:13 PM ]
Treadwell isn't fast.
Originally posted by joaosoarrs99:
Treadwell isn't fast.

he will run in the 4.4s at his combine..that is fast...
Would be absolutely fine with this offseason. Great job
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Would be absolutely fine with this offseason. Great job

thanks..
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Treadwell isn't fast.

At 6'3" that's good.
Shallique Calhoun in the 3rd round? No way I like signing Lamar Miller
Overall solid draft, but i´m not a fan from Treadwell @7. We should take the best player available.

And please not Mangini as the DC.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Treadwell isn't fast.

At 6'3" that's good.

and at 220 lbs..
Originally posted by lamontb:
Shallique Calhoun in the 3rd round? No way I like signing Lamar Miller

yeah I agree about Calhoun might not be there but I hope..and yeah I think Hyde and Miller will be great in Chips attack..

Originally posted by SF_Warrior:
Overall solid draft, but i´m not a fan from Treadwell @7. We should take the best player available.

I think Treadwell will be BPA at that spot..it was him or Ramsey or Hargreaves for me..and my whole thinking keeping Mangini is to not change up the scheme..the D did play great at times last year..add a few free agents and draft picks and they will be better..or its Pettines job..
Evan Mathis? The dude Chip Kelly cut.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Evan Mathis? The dude Chip Kelly cut.

yeah but honestly he was cut for cap space..same with McCoy being traded..
I think Treadwell will be BPA at that spot..it was him or Ramsey or Hargreaves for me..and my whole thinking keeping Mangini is to not change up the scheme..the D did play great at times last year..add a few free agents and draft picks and they will be better..or its Pettines job..

I would love Pettine.

I would love Pettine.

I have thought of it b4 I started my mock and if so I was about to put in a trade for Barkevious Mingo for a 5th lol
Share 49ersWebzone