There are 172 users in the forums

Quick Rough Mock Draft

Just because its fun wanted to make a quick one
Top needs in no particular order, DE, OLB, LB, OL QB
Walk/Cut/Trade: Let Boldin, Brooks, Boone, Bethea, Devey Pears, Simpson, Kaepernick,
Sign: FA, Osmele, Irvin, Ian Williams. Staley, Tiller, Kilgore, Brown, Osmele and Davis should be good enough with draft pick learning along with M Martin and Cheap Vet for Depth. Marvin Jones, Solid WR. Sign I don't want to spend most of money this year when we are a couple seasons from contending.

Round 1. Goff, but if he is not there, which he probably won't so, DeForest Buckner. and If Buckner for some reason isn't there. Trade down to Grab Nkemdiche lots of issues but top talent. Doubt baalke is risking 1st pick for red flags tho)
Round 2. Trade up a couple picks (borderline second/first round) and get Carson Wentz.
Round 2. Trade back into 2nd round to get Jaylon Smith or Scooby @ LB.
(JS Not same as Gurley because Gurley was almost ready to play come season time. He'll miss this full season, so he should be ready to play in 2017)
Round 3. Best OL available Joshua Garnett maybe , should be lots of Quality OL available.
Round 3. Sterling Shepard WR
Round 4. Keith Hogan QB

This was done very quickly. and Feels it hits our major needs, will help become much more competitive. and Competition at QB. DB's have done well with limited Passrush. OL got better but needs a bit more in Osmele and draft pick(haven't done much research on OL besides Stanley Tunsil , when we were VERY desperate for TOP OL. but we've improved a lot more than expected last few weeks. RB Hyde along with an Davis Draughn, and Harris. TE's Celek, Bell, Vance. Could be worse.
I still have many many prospects to look into, and haven't looked at too many sleeper type prospects in the late rounds, so I just traded a few to move up and left a couple out.
Thoughts?
[ Edited by DJamhour on Jan 7, 2016 at 7:17 PM ]
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Goff is not the 7th best player in the draft. So I hope we go bpa all your ifs in the first round will make a bigger impact than Goff.
[ Edited by fan49 on Jan 9, 2016 at 11:05 PM ]
Originally posted by fan49:
Goff is not the 7th best player in the draft. So I hope we go bpa all your ifs in the first round will make a bigger impact than Goff.

It's the arguably the Niners biggest need so a qb will have a higher demand, I'm honestly for BPA hopefully it's a pass rusher or just a force on D.
[ Edited by DJamhour on Jan 9, 2016 at 11:37 PM ]
I'm just confused what trades are you making to trade up to a high rd 2 pick then get another rd 2 pick and two round 3 picks.
Originally posted by Alfienator:
I'm just confused what trades are you making to trade up to a high rd 2 pick then get another rd 2 pick and two round 3 picks.

Didn't calculate them exactly but pick 38 I believe in second round. Moved up to 30-35 for wentz and our first 3rd round were about pick 70 move up to 55-60 for a lower end 2nd round pick

If I'm not mistaken we had 1.2.3.3.4.4.4.5.5.6.6? Might be way off haha, if so I'll correct it
Originally posted by DJamhour:

Didn't calculate them exactly but pick 38 I believe in second round. Moved up to 30-35 for wentz and our first 3rd round were about pick 70 move up to 55-60 for a lower end 2nd round pick

If I'm not mistaken we had 1.2.3.3.4.4.4.5.5.6.6? Might be way off haha, if so I'll correct it

The Niners have 1,2,3,4,4,5,5,5,6,6,6,6
The Niners have 1,2,3,4,4,5,5,5,6,6,6,6

Oops hahaha, I'll redo it later. Made this season even uglier
Goff will be there at #7. Just watch. Browns will go Bosa if he's available or draft Lynch bc taking Goff, who has small hands and a weaker arm, and is not built to play in the freezing temperatures of Ohio, makes very little sense.

Dallas won't take a QB in Round 1, guaranteed. At least not in the top 5. Plus I think Manziel will be in Dallas next season. Or RG3 at worst.

Goff will be a Niner. Mark my words.
I think Wentz will end up being the best or 2nd QB of the draft.
Share 49ersWebzone