LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

2016 Draft: With the 7th pick the 49ers select _____________?

We have needs all over the place on both ends of the ball. Top needs = QB, Edge Rusher, OL

Who do we Need?

Who do you Want?
[ Edited by Rickrock on Jan 5, 2016 at 9:36 AM ]
I don't see a edge rusher worth a #7 pick but I think it is our biggest need. Value in the 2nd at edge rusher would be perfect. And then we have Anthony Davis coming back but no clue how a year off will effect him. But if he can get back to a decent starting Tackle that would make Guard a big need but a guard at 7 is questionable. And Goff being the only QB worth a top 10 pick and that is questionable and will probably go to the Browns. We are in a tough spot at 7. Trade down and get picks is what I want.
Paxton Lynch.
Best punter available. With a torn ACL of course.
Jarred GOFF QB
Goff will be gone by #7. BPA will be my choice with so many holes to fill.
Goff
Billings
Trade down
If Goff is gone, I think we trade back. I'd love to see us target WR Michael Thomas, grab a stud ILB like Reggie Ragland, Kentrell Brothers or Scooby Wright and top it off with a OL prospect.
Treadwell or Nkemdiche
I just did a poll a few days back assuming Goff, Tunsil, Bosa are all gone the favorites were Stanley 27% and then at 14% a 3 way tie between Lynch/Treadwell/Nkemdiche.

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Best Player available, aside a WR.. only draft Treadwell if no one wants to move up to our spot.
Nkemdiche
Free agency will play into it but at this point I like Treadwell or Stanley.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Would love if Ramsey fell. We have a chance if two QBs are taken in the top 6.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Would love if Ramsey fell. We have a chance if two QBs are taken in the top 6.

The more I think about Ramsey the more I like the idea. Play him at corner and let Reid walk once his contract is up and switch Ramsey to FS and have Tartt and Ramsey as the starting safeties.
Share 49ersWebzone