LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

Draft site 7 Round Mock

I'd be thrilled if it went down like this. We would still need to spend some money in free agency on an OG and a DE. This draft would also signal the end of Kap and Ahmad Brooks in SF...which may happen regardless.

http://www.draftsite.com/nfl/san-francisco/39/

1 5 Jared Goff* QB Cal 6' 4" 210
2 36 Josh Doctson WR TCU 6' 3" 195
3 68 Maliek Collins* DT Nebraska 6' 2" 300
4 100 Steve Longa* OLB Rutgers 6' 1" 225
5 130 Lloyd Carrington CB Arizona State 5' 11" 195
5 132 Eric Striker OLB Oklahoma 6' 0" 225
6 161 Tyrone Holmes OLB Montana 6' 3" 250
6 162 Aaron Morris OG Mississippi 6' 5" 310
6 186 Nick Vannett TE Ohio State 6' 6" 260
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'd be jacked if it went down like that, too.
Would be happy with most but why three OLBs? Even if Brooks is gone they will still have three guys vying for the job opposite Lynch.
We don't draft OL until the 8th pick?
Like the first 2 picks
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Those are 2 small OLB's
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Too many damn OLB's where are the O-lineman!!!
Goff & Doctson....
Originally posted by jimrat:
Those are 2 small OLB's

This Baalke drafts big OLB or converts DEs...Eli is our speed off the edge and he still weighed 247 at the combine. Don't hate the first two picks but after that it's yucky
They way things are going we need to fix our defense... move back to 10 and pick up Jaylon Smith or myles Jack to make our lb core solid again.. these guys will play up or down to the talent around them.. a qb at this point won't help us we have no offensive guru to develop him... make this defense a bully again..

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pho_t_9er:
They way things are going we need to fix our defense... move back to 10 and pick up Jaylon Smith or myles Jack to make our lb core solid again.. these guys will play up or down to the talent around them.. a qb at this point won't help us we have no offensive guru to develop him... make this defense a bully again..
Jaylon tore his knee yesterday, not sure if you heard.
Originally posted by pho_t_9er:

Smith is gone for a year most likely. Yeah a QB wouldn't help the worst offense in the league...they have 1 TD in the 1st QR this year that's pathetic. The coaching staff is a joke but if you're rebuilding a team it starts with the most important position an that's QB.
Like the first three picks and Striker intrigues me even at only 225 lbs. Agree with other Zoners about the other two OLB's and the lack of offensive lineman. Nice mock.
Tyrone Holmes is an absolute BEAST!
I got this...... I'd be more than thrilled
Your score is: 8651 (GRADE: A+)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 10 (NYG): Jared Goff, QB, California (A+)
Round 2 Pick 5: Jack Conklin, OT, Michigan State (A)
Round 2 Pick 10 (NYG): Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Ohio State (A+)
Round 3 Pick 5: Carl Nassib, DE, Penn State (A)
Round 3 Pick 10 (NYG): Sterling Shepard, WR, Oklahoma (A)
Round 4 Pick 5: Nick Vannett, TE, Ohio State (A)
Round 5 Pick 3: Yannick Ngakoue, OLB, Maryland (A+)
Round 5 Pick 5: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, OLB, Tennessee (A+)
Round 6 Pick 4: Cyrus Jones, CB, Alabama (A-)
Round 6 Pick 28: Demarcus Robinson, WR, Florida (A+)

Your Future Picks:
2017 Round 1 Pick
2018 Round 1 Pick

Only traded down once from 5 to 10 lol
Share 49ersWebzone